Your mine baby (part1)

Liv Morgans POV:
Today I'm joining the Raw commentary team for the Raw after WarGames. I'm having so much fun with Corey and Kevin right now, and can't wait for what's next.

A-Town Down!

All of a sudden, Austin Theory's theme songs starts to play, and he starts to do his entrance. I can't help but keep my eyes on him during his entrance. He just so hot and adorable at the same time!!

Corey Graves: Kevin, Theory is the man who the ladies can't stop drooling over. Just look at Liv, Her eyes are glued on to him

I punch Corey in his shoulder, making Kevin laugh.

Liv Morgan: Shut Up Corey!

Corey Graves: I'm just stating the truth Liv. He's younger than you, yet your sitting in a puddle of your own drool because of him!

Just then Austin walks up to the commentary table.

Austin Theory: Leave her alone Corey!!

I blush a little then look over at Corey and stick my tongue at him. He rolls his eyes at me. Austin gets in the ring and starts his promo. During the whole thing, I couldn't help but feel myself getting wet just watching talk. I could listen to him for hours, days on end. His voice sounded like music to my ears. I snap out of my trance when Bobby Lashley theme song hits.

Bobby Lashley: Kid, has anyone told you your a freaking dumbass?! You wanna talk smack about for sure future hall of famers, but then cheat or runaway any chance you get when you have to fight us?

I can feel myself getting angry at Bobby's words, and I can't contain it.

Liv Morgan: at-least He's fucken Hotter than your ugly ass Bobby!!!

The whole crowd starts chanting "OOOOH" from my comments, as I quickly cover my mouth in embarrassment. Austin turns around and looks over at my direction. He bites his lip, looking up and down at me, then winks at me before turning back to Bobby. Bobby gets furious and begins to beat the crap out of Austin, the brawl escalating to a match.

Corey Graves: I told you Kevin! Liv really can't keep her eyes of Austin!!

Kevin Patrick: Oh, leave her alone Corey!

Liv Morgan: yea Corey! Beside I was only stating facts. I haven't seen Bobby with any bitches since he was with Lana. And I heard he tried to get back together with her, but his ugly ass couldn't!

Bobby turns my direction and quickly gets out of the ring , walking towards me.

Bobby Lashley: you think this is fucken funny!?

I stare him down, smirk at him, getting him even angrier than he was. He slaps me on the face, making the crowd go crazy.

Bobby Lashley: DONT YOU EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ME EVER-

Bobby gets cut off from his sentence, when Austin super kicks him in the back of the head. I laugh at Bobby, kicking him on the back as he lays on the floor. Austin the. Takes him back into the ring.

Kevin Patrick: Looks like for the first time, Bobby's going-

Liv Morgan: A-TOWN DOWN!!

Austin Pins Bobby for the count, and successfully beats him. I start cheering for Austin, standing up and clapping for him. He looks over at me and gets out of the ring. He walks over to me, and wraps his arms around my waist. I can feel myself getting even wetter just having him a couple of inches away from my face. He then brings his lips over to my neck and starts sucking on it. The crowd starts to go even crazier, as I try to keep my cool in front of Live television. He then bites my neck, leaving a very visible hickey left.

 He then bites my neck, leaving a very visible hickey left

Austin Theory: now everyone knows your Mine. Once this is all over, meet me in my dressing room darling~

He lets go of me and gets his championship, then starts to leave to the backstage area. I can't help but still stand there for a little bit, feeling butterflies in my stomach, buzzing to get out. After a while I sit back in my seat as Kevin and Corey both look at me.

Liv Morgan: whatever your going to say, don't or else your end up with no fingers!