CHAPTER ONE

PLAGIARISM is the "wrongful appropriation" and "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work. The idea remains problematic with unclear definitions and unclear rules. Plagiarism is considered academic dishonesty and a breach of journalistic ethics. It is subject to sanctions like expulsion.

Plagiarism is not a crime per se but in academia and industry it is a serious ethical offense and cases of plagiarism can constitute copyright infringement.

©The God Was A Troublesome. All Rights Reserved December 2022. ©PsychoRedieshGirl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NARRATOR'S POV

While a young man was adjusting his sniper, he stopped when he felt that someone was watching him from the rooftop of the other building. Napatingin siya roon at nakakita ito nang isang bulto ng tao. He frowned when he smirked which made his heart skip a beat.

He grabbed his heart and looked at the man again. It was no longer in his place earlier so he was surprised. The man is wearing black and has a black cap. Reason to cover his face and only his lips can be seen.

"He's weird" he whispered softly but was only brought back to his trance when the people at the party started making noise, they were already having fun. Then he should be happy too. It chuckled softly before refocusing on the mission while not erasing the smirk on its lips.

"Bye bye, old man" he whispered as he pulled the trigger. Those who saw it fall screamed in fear. Eyes wide open while bathing in his own blood. Some panicked and passed out, they called an ambulance but it was too late, he was dead before reaching the hospital.

The young man fixed the sniper and went down to the opposite building. It continued walking and reached the parking area smoothly. He got on it and drove it fast, it was skilled in driving and handling any weapon. Mapa-pana o samurai pa iyan.

He was grinning while driving but it disappeared when a cat suddenly crossed, he braked but it didn't work, napamura nalang ito.

'F*ck swear to death I will kill who sabotages me' he said in his mind. He couldn't do any more and let himself crash into a tree. His vision blurred, he was also bathing in his own blood. He was just cursing in his mind and tried to get out of there but he was getting weak and lost unconscious then everything went black.

On the other hand, a young man was crying because a young man did not accept his baked cupcakes.

"pathetic"

"Bitch"

"attention seeker"

"Slut"

"gay"

They commented to him which made the young man's feelings even worse. 'I'm sorry, 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry' he cried and whispered. Tumakbo ito paalis sa lugar na iyon at tinungo ang rooftop. There he poured out his pain. There was no one else to blame but himself, always asking himself if there was still something missing? A little more, can I still do it?' Hyss, his situation is difficult.

Habang humahagulhol ay bigla itong tumayo. He was surprised because he couldn't move, you could see fear and nervousness in his eyes.

'What's happening to me, I can't move' he shouted but nothing came out of his mouth.

'Help me! Help!'

He was surprised when his body suddenly moved on its own. His nervousness grew stronger but he couldn't do anything. He was no longer in control of his body. He started crying when he realized what was going to happen to him, he had an idea but he couldn't move. He is afraid.