CHAPTER TWO

NAZAWA/ARCHELYHR'S POV

I woke up early today because I intend to leave this place. As long as I have not met the dangerous characters in the story, I will avoid them.

I don't want to have any communication with them. They are bad but I can't deny that I am worse than them. They have mercy, but I don't. That's where you can see the difference. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I entered the walk in closet and my jaw almost dropped at what I saw. That's it!

The clothes here are all dirty. Pokpok, I can almost see what shouldn't be seen when I put them on. Is he really that desperate?! He will change everything just to notice him! WTH!

I searched in a drawer for something to wear and I succeeded. These are his old clothes, before he decided to imitate her flirtatious stepsis or friend.

I chose a black jacket and black joggers. I immediately put them on, I also got a pair of Nike shoes and put them on. When I finished, I came out of here.

I looked in the mirror, he's really handsome but he's just wasting it.

I combed my hair and let the hair cover my eyes, I took the black cap and black mask. I also took the small bag and left the room. I watched carefully around but no one was watching. I went to the veranda and breathed in the nice breeze.

I jumped there and ran to the wall. I didn't have a hard time balancing his body because it was light, but I still couldn't shake it suddenly and it might break a bone. In my world, I'm very used to this, especially when I'm running away from the guards when I get killed.

I let out a grin when I saw a soldier. I waved here before finally exiting the palace gate.

The movement of me jumping over the tree is very slow. I also saw many houses, there was also a mall and there were tall buildings.

"Tsk, it's just like my world"

I jumped down because I saw a river. I rested there for a few minutes. Maybe at this time they are looking for me, my stepsis is probably annoyed with me again because I did something silly again that got their attention.

I almost dropped the drink I was holding when someone spoke behind me.

"Nazawa"

'W-how did he know my name!? My real name. Who is this man! W-why does he know me!?'

"My name is not nazawa" I lied and faced it.

I stopped and looked at his face. He is pale, his hair is black, he has long eyelashes and thick eyebrows that suit him. His eyes were black but I was surprised when they turned red. His nose is pointed, he also has a perfect jawline and he is also cheeky, his lips are red as if they are good to kiss—what the fvck?! What nonsense are you saying, nazawa?! Damn!

He is also tall and has a rather large body, he is topless so I can see his eight breasts/Abs, there are no perfect words to describe him, aish, I looked away when he grinned.

What's wrong with you Nazawa and why are you praising him? In my whole life I never give a compliment to a boy, to a same gender! But what is happening to me, aish? Damn, you really missed it.

I secretly bit my lip but it looks like he saw it. I can't stop admiring him. I felt my heart beat faster when he approached, I backed away. While retreating, I didn't realize that there was a rock that seemed to be blocking what I was retreating from, so I was startled.

Things happened so fast that I just closed my eyes while waiting for my fall to the ground. A few seconds passed but I didn't feel any pain.

I opened my eyes and saw his smiling face. I blushed when I realized our position, our bodies were touching and I was still holding onto his hard chest. I bit my lip again and bowed.

'It's annoying!'

I swallowed when I smelled his fragrant breath, just now I noticed that his body was cold. So, what goddess isis said is true that vampires do exist here.

"T-thanks"

I couldn't stop stuttering because I was so attracted to him. My heart was still beating fast as I thought there was a race and he should win. I hope he doesn't hear my heartbeat, I don't want to embarrass him.

"W-who are you?" I asked here when we moved away from each other. He didn't answer but just smiled at me and sat next to my bag.

"You leave them?" His voice, it's nice to listen. It's like a music to my ears.

"Hm" I answered briefly and sat down next to my bag. Luckily there was a bag between us. "What are you doing here?" pag-iiba ko ng topic.

"I'm taking bath here" he said huskily which made me swallow.

"I see"

There was a long silence between us but he broke it when he spoke.

"Wear this"

I looked at his hand, there was a ring there that surprised me. Is he proposing?

"Don't think too much, just wear this for your safety" he said. I looked at him.

Halos lumuwa ang mata ko sa ginawa niya. Siya na ang nagsuot ng singsing sa akin, mukhang napansin niya na tinitignan ko lang iyon. Nang magdampi ang balat namin ay nakaramdam ako ng kuryente sa buong sistema ko, mukhang maging siya ay naramdaman din iyon kaya napatingin siya sa mga mata ko.

"Just call my name and I will save you~" he said, I didn't hear the last thing he said because it got weaker.

But how can I call him if I don't know his name?!

"It's Vladimir" he said smiling before completely disappearing in front of me. Where is he?

I looked around but I didn't see him again. The soldiers arrived just in time and took me back to the palace. Tch!

'Vladimir'

I blushed again when I remembered his name.