CHAPTER SIX

ARCHELYHR'S POV

One by one the royalties sat in the empty seats while looking at me evilly. I raised an eyebrow at them with no life, causing them to look away.

Ang sasama ng tingin sakin a, e kung dukutin ko kaya ang mga mata niyo dyan, tss.

The teacher in front of us started to teach, I didn't bother to listen to her because what we are studying now is just like on earth.

I just watched the men playing soccer and basketball. They know how to play human games.

It's amazing.

Napatingin ako sa unahan ng may biglang pumasok doon. Tsk, late na papasok parin. If I were you, I wouldn't go to school because that's what I used to do in school. Besides, it's boring.

"Sorry, I'm late" he said.

The students screamed and I just covered my ears.

'Who is he? I didn't read anything that this would happen.'

Kinulbit ko si kuya na ikinalingon niya sa akin.

"Who is he?"

Namamangha namang tumingin sa akin si kuya at nilagay pa ang palad sa noo ko na ikinataka ko. Kinunutan ko siya ng noo pero tumawa lang siya. Kunti na lang ipapamental ko na ito.

"He is Prince Zachary Flint De leon, the leader of the royalties. It's surprising that you don't know him because he saved you from harm twice" mahabang sabi nito.

My eyes widened. Is that him? Because I remember that the author didn't introduce Zachary, so it's surprising.

This novel is very mysterious.

My deep thoughts were interrupted when the bell suddenly rang. I didn't notice the time. I guess I've been thinking too much, why am I causing them problems, right now I should be thinking about how I can return to my world, right!

The students stood up, I put my things away and stood up. I looked at my brother, he looked at me.

"Go to the cafeteria first, susunod ako"

I frowned but I just nodded at him.

As he said, I left the room first, I was just in the middle of walking down the hallway when suddenly someone pulled me.

It dragged me. I just moan when he tightens his grip on me. What a problem with this one.

"Let go of me! I'm hurting! Where are you taking me!? What?! Are you listening?!" I shouted here and struggled, I was irritated to him. "Who are you?!" I added.

"Shut up!"

I looked at him when we stopped running. He pushed me against the wall and quickly cornered me. what—

"Prince Zachary"

My eyes widened when I recognized the man. His hair is red which suits him. He is white and smooth. Thick eyebrows and long eyelashes. His eyes are orange, symbolizing fire. His nose was pointed and his lips were red. He's also cheeky like any other character in this novel. He has a large body and is tall. I'm only up to his neck!

That's insulting!

"Why did you bring me here?" Kunot noong tanong ko rito dahil wala yata siyang balak magsalita.

"Marry me"

My jaw almost dropped in surprise at what he said. I laughed at him and slapped his arm.

"Pinagloloko mo ba ako?" this time my voice became serious.

"I'm not, I'm serious!" He insisted.

Inasikan ko siya, inayos ko ang buhok ko pero napatigil iyon ng kuhain niya ang kamay ko at pinagmasdan iyon. I bit my lip remembering that I was still wearing the ring that Vladimir gave me.

Prince Zachary's face darkened at what he saw. Just as he was about to remove it, I immediately took my hand back and then hid it behind my back.

"Don't come near me again" I said then pushed him with my strength so I could get out of the way he cornered me.

I started walking away and left him dumbfounded.

I looked at my hand with a ring on it. It's beautiful and elegant, the design is simple, but it's not unique, there's a blue diamond in the middle of the ring, you'll think it's an engagement ring, but it's not. Because there is a secret hidden in this ring and I can feel it.

I bit my lip again when I suddenly remembered that incident in the forbidden forest.

'That man name Vladimir, his the one who stole my cold heart'

Fuck, that man!

Pagdating ko sa cafeteria ay naabutan ko ang mga royalties na nagtatawanan, ang ingay rin ng buong paligid na akala mo ay nasa isang palengke.

They stopped making noise when I started walking in the middle. Ang sasama ng tingin sa akin ng lahat na animoy may ginawa akong masama sa kanila. Siguro kung nakakamatay ang tingin, kanina pa siguro ako nakabulagta dito. I saw kuya astral waving at me, I approached it and it messed my hair. I was just pissed off because he was always messing with my hair. I fixed my hair but suddenly my brother took my hand.

"Where did it come from?" he asked curiously. I just looked away.

"I'm hungry, brother" pag-iiba ko sa tanong niya, iginaya naman ako nito sa isang lamesa.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked making me smile. He seems to have forgotten that I have his black card.

"Libre mo?" tumango naman ito sa akin na ikinatawa ko. "Gusto ko nang chocolate cake, tatlong slice nun a, tas gusto ko din ng hot choco, tas cookies and cream na ice cream, tas coke" anas ko dito, tumango naman ito sa akin. Kinapa nito ang bulsa at mukhang may hinahanap, I simply laughed as he seemed to notice. "Is this what you're looking for?" I asked him while holding out the black card. He scratched his head but also reached for the black card.

He left in front of me and ordered. Minutes passed and he was here. Nilapag niya ang order namin na agad ko ring nilantakan. Tawa lang ito ng tawa.

While we were laughing, I felt cold water being poured on me. I stopped eating the last cake at bagot na tumayo. I let out a dark aura that made them all stop laughing. I looked at the woman who poured me the juice at namukhaan ko ito agad. Aawatin pa sana nila kami pero sinamaan ko sila ng tingin. She wants trouble so let's give it to her. I took the last piece of cake first, saka masamang tinignan si Ailla ang campus bully.

"What do you want!?" I asked her tiredly.

"I want you to kneel!" she shouted at my face. I was disgusted by her nonsense. I wasted no time and quickly pulled her hair and slammed her on our table with all my might. It even developed a crack. It was even dizzy that I grinned. The royalties were about to stop me but I didn't pay attention to them. Before they could get close, I hit the girl named Ailla hard on our table.

Her face was full of blood and I smiled before leaving the cafeteria. Yan kasi, lakas ng loob kalabanin ang isang Nagi Nazawa Salvatore.