CHAPTER THREE

NAZAWA/ARCHELYHR'S POV

As we walked down the long hallway, I couldn't stop wondering. Who is that Vladimir and why do I feel like he knows everything about me. Damn, why am I thinking about him? I don't know him and I should avoid him because he is a vampire. Maybe if I wasn't alerted by him, I would just find myself lifeless and a cold corpse. I don't want to waste my second life on a useless thing, pch!

"Prince Archelyhr Rhazendyr Leondale is here!" a soldier announced. I secretly cursing it. Tsk, his voice is so irritating, you thought you were in a bingo hall. Fvck!

The door opened and they led me inside. I released a cold aura.

"Archelyhr! Are you just going to give me shame!?" Nang gagalaiting sigaw nito. Napangisi naman ako dahilan para mapasinghap ito. Tsk. In Archer's entire life, he has never answered his parents or anyone who raised him, but they are sorry because I am not Archelyhr!

I am Nagi Nazawa, and I'm born for killing. This demon is your worst nightmare. This demon will be your greatest downfall. This demon can make your life miserable and worst I can make your life like hell. Killing is my happiness, their blood is my drink, their scream is my music, and that's all I want.

I have no mercy and you can't do anything about it. Love is just a curse, I don't need that fvcking love.

"Whatever" I coldly told them then turned away. The king shouted some more but I ignored it. I don't have manners and my respect is forbidden.

When I returned to the room I let out a sigh. I feel very tired now as if I have done a lot. Tch!

'Vladimir'

For some unknown reason, I remembered that man again. My heart beat fast and I don't know why.

While I was combing my hair, the door suddenly slammed. I looked at it blankly.

Tsk, It's just Astril. What could have happened to him and his courage to enter here, as if he used to enter his brother's room awkwardly.

"Archer! What is this I heard that you answered our father!" Galit nitong sigaw, napakunot naman ako.

"Just your father, he's not my father because he doesn't treat me like a child, right?" He was stunned by what I said and a strange emotion passed through his eyes that I can't explain but it also disappeared

"Are you really that desperate to get our attention, huh?! Your a disgrace of this family!" I looked at him blankly and ignored what he said. I'm not archelyhr, so I didn't get hit. He's sorry but I'm not that weak.

Kayang kaya ko siyang kitilin sa mga oras na ito pero pinigilan ko ang sarili ko. Nasa gitna na ako ng pagbabago e at mukhang mahihinto iyon dahil denedemonyo ako nang mga basurang ito, tsk. Pasalamat na lang talaga siya at nagpipigil ako ngayon kung hindi, Baka kanina pa siya dyan nakabulagta at naliligo sa sariling dugo.

I just went blank when he spoke hurtful words again. You thought I was hurting or maybe I cried and begged him to stop saying hurtful words but the hell, I'm not his brother after all kaya ASA lang siya dyan. Why is he even wasting his saliva to hit me and remind me how useless this body is instead of having fun because the king is angry with me again and everyone looks at me worse.

He should be happy, they. Tsk, but why is he here? What to remind me that I'm the unwanted prince or maybe he cares about me— but that's impossible.

A man came in, he was two years older than me. He's Astral Rhilarkin Leondale, the third son. Ang madalas kakampi ni Archerlyhr sa lahat. I looked at him as he approached me.

"Brother, what have you done!?" there was a hint of anger in his tone.

Parang may humaplos naman sa puso ko sa inaasta niya. His truly a good brother to Archelyhr. He's lucky to have a brother like him, because me? Pch! It's like the bad luck is on me so I didn't have the chance to feel the love and care of an older brother.

I held my tears when I felt it was going to fall. I don't want to cry in front of people. I always cry secretly and usually it doesn't make a sound which makes what I'm going through even worse.

They say crying hurts more when there is no sound and yeah its true. Tears without sound are the most hurtful than breaking up.

That's why you're lucky when you see someone cry. It means they trust you so they let you show their greatest downfall.

Kuya astral hugged me and I feel its comfortable being with his side. The warmth of his body calms me even more.

"Don't cry baby boy, big bro is here. No one can hurt you remember that, okay?" It makes me feel better. I nodded and hugged even more.

"Thank you" I said between our hugs, he was still stunned but smiled immediately.

"It's my pleasure"

We both looked when the door closed, astril seemed to have walked out.

"Gusto ko pa sanang mag stay here kaso may hinahabol pa akong oras, dont worry I'll be back. Saka tatabihan kitang matulog mamaya, okay? bye bye" he said goodbye to me before kissing my forehead. The last thing he said stopped me.

'W-what!?'