21.

'So what are your friends if they aren't werewolves?' Morticia spoke for the first time since they'd found Enid and her family, 'Wednesday is a very... unique child, we're very proud of her. Morticia Addams, nice to meet you.' 'Likewise' Enid's mother replied 'but that doesn't answer my question.'

Elizabeth looked at Wednesday. She's never actually asked that question herself. Wednesday remained unbothered by the question, her face staying the same. 'I have visions. And no other school will take me.' Morticia looked slightly concerned at Wednesdays announcement of her visions whilst Mrs Sinclair frowned, 'Whys that?' Wednesday smiled slightly 'They don't like my hobbies.' Morticia laughed at her daughters euphemistic way of describing her ordeal. 'She fills one swimming pool with piranhas during a swim practice and she's barred from every normie school there is. Just because that boy lost his leg. Our precious little scorpion.' Morticia said proudly looking at Wednesday.

Deciding not to press any further, Mrs Sinclair turned to Elizabeth. 'And you?' Elizabeth looked at her two friends, 'I can phase through things.' Wednesday looked at her with a look Elizabeth had never seen from her before, she almost look hurt. 'You never told me that.' Elizabeth looked down at her shoes, 'I never do it so I didn't feel the need to.' Enid however, was smiling 'you never told me that either! Oh my god that's so cool!' Mrs Sinclair looked impressed for a moment before she spoke again, 'still, that's no help to you is it Enid. How're you going to wolf out with no werewolf friends to encourage you?' Wednesday turned her face back to its usual blank stare looking at Mrs Sinclair. 'There are lots of other werewolves that Enid sees on a daily basis.' 'I'm fully aware of the schools werewolf population Miss Addams, that is why I sent my daughter here.' 'Mom i have werewolf friends. But Wednesday and Elizabeth are my best friends.' Elizabeth smiled at Enid, 'you're our best friend too.' 'Oh how lovely!' Morticia said clasping her hands together in joy.

'Enid, you really want a best friend who puts piranhas in pools and causes a student to loose a limb.' Enid's mother said looking at Wednesday. 'I agree. It's embarrassing that I didn't complete the job. If I'd done it right there wouldn't have been anything left of him. More piranhas next time I suppose, wouldn't you agree mother?' She said turning to Morticia, 'oh yes definitely my dear.' Elizabeth laughed at the two Addams women. She knew they weren't joking.

Enid's mother looked at her daughter, her face full of genuine concern 'Enid, I want what's best for you. If they are good friends and they make you happy then I will not stop you being friends with them. Just please, work on your wolf side, talk to some wolves every now and again.' Enid smiled, 'I will mom, I promise' 'Thank you' Mrs Sinclair said as she embraced her daughter, giving her a kiss on the head. 'Now, we'd better be off. There's only so long your dad can keep your siblings at bay. Look after yourself, it was lovely to meet you all.' She said as she waved towards the other women. 'Bye mom.' Enid said as she waved.

'I suppose I'd better be going too.' Morticia announced. 'Wednesday looked to her mother. 'Goodbye mother. Make sure Pugsley is practising his knife skills, his aim was awful last time I saw him.' Morticia nodded, 'Goodbye Elizabeth, Enid.' Both girls waved as Morticia left them alone. Enid let out a breath, 'thank god that's over.' She said, the other girls nodded in agreement. Elizabeth yawned 'Let's go up to our rooms. I need a long, long sleep.'