Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    There are only the sound of water droplets and footsteps in my ears, and it seems extraordinarily quiet and empty in the tall mountain that can accommodate the shape of a mecha. In order to better see the surrounding things, the five of them held flashlights dedicated to exploration in their hands. The roads inside are criss-crossed, because there are no plants coiled around the stone walls, and every place you walk is as if you just walked.

    Bai Jingli walked in the front. After walking for more than half an hour, he stopped and signaled to rest where he was. Frowning, he said, "I've been paying attention to our real-time location just now, and it seems that we've been in the same mountain."

    Mu Li walked at the end without saying anything, walked to a corner by herself, knelt down and picked up a The thin black hairpin, looked at it, turned around and said: "We have been here just now."

    "How do you know?"

    Mu Li raised the hairpin in his hand: "Just now I left a hairpin every other way along the road, You see, this is what I just left."

    "No wonder I sometimes feel that you are not behind me, so you went to leave a mark." Chen Xiyuan nodded.

    "So what should we do next? This place is obviously a maze, with no rules at all."

    Elena asked with trembling lips, "So we, could it be that we encountered a ghost hitting the wall?"

    Elena The words added a touch of weirdness to the original atmosphere, and Kevin couldn't help but said: "What the hell hit the wall, it's the interstellar age now, why do you still believe in that?"

    "Why can't you believe in ghosts and gods?" Elena retorted He said, "If you don't believe me, then you will lead the way."

    "I will lead the way, and I will lead the way. Keep your voice down, maybe I can find the way."

    Chen Xiyuan pulled the two away and persuaded: "I said you two Let’s save some energy and stop arguing, shall we?”

    Elena insisted, “Then tell me, why can’t we go out? We walked around for so long just now, but we didn’t see anything else, and the positioning also showed us Moving in the same mountain, is the mountain that big?"

    "Maybe we just didn't go in the right direction, we kept turning in the same direction, and went around in circles?" Chen Xiyuan explained.

    "Okay, then let's walk again according to the way we walked just now, and see if we still go around here?"

    Bai Jingli walked over and carved a sign on the wall: "If we walk here later , that means there must be something wrong here."

    Mu Li added: "Would you like me to go ahead? I can look for the issuing card I left behind, so I can judge whether I am going in the right direction." The

    other four agreed a little bit head. This time, the speed of the five people was much slower than at the beginning, holding flashlights to observe the surrounding environment, recalling the direction they just walked.

    There were only a few people's footsteps next to my ears. After walking quietly for a while, Mu Li suddenly said, "I feel something is wrong here     .

    "

For an hour, I obviously walked the same way just now, but I have never seen a single card issued by me.”

    As soon as these words came out, the hearts of the five people trembled, so this time they walked, again. Another way?

    "So what should we do? We won't bump into something unclean, right?" Elena asked anxiously.