No

...why..? Why..would you choose *that* option..? I thought you wanted them to live better lives..I guess not then.

Basil was found in his room on the day Sunny would be moving, his caretaker, Polly, called the authorities. When the authorities arrived he was later announced dead, they told Polly that the death of the boy was no mere accident but was instead suicide.

The police provided no new information to the group and left it at that.

Later Kel, Hero, and Aubrey left Basil's house to check up on Sunny and see how he had taken the situation. They knocked on his door but there was no reply, they knocked*again* but still, no response.

Aubrey pulled at the handle and surprisingly it was not locked, the three rushed into the house and searched for the boy. There was no sign of him in any of the rooms they checked, but they still needed to check *his* room.

The group barged into his room only to be stunned at the atrocious scene. Sunny was laying in his bed, in a pool of his own blood. He had sliced his stomach open with a massive kitchen knife. Suicide.

The police were called once more that night, once they arrived they told the group it was suicide. The police hadn't been very helpful, they stated that they didn't know why he had done it however that was obvious to the group.

They pastaway.