Historia

During the 104th training corps. In the middle of winter, the snow also couldn't stop the corps from training, they finally made it back.

Eren- We are here!

Jean- I can't feel my legs!

Connie- I wish they could get us in now.

Reiner- Krista's missing.

Mikasa- She was sticking with Daz as he wasn't feeling okay.

Reiner- Daz isn't here as well as Aether and Ymir too!

Marco- Maybe they are with the last squad.

Connie- They just arrived. They don't have a chance in this blizzard.

Armin- maybe they are lost.

Eren- Am going out to find them.

Scout- We will send the rescue squad.

The blizzard got worse and somewhere else You and Krista are shown.

Aether- Let me just help you...you are going to pass out from exhaustion.

Krista- I can do it myself...!

A silence fell over the only thing you can hear was cold winds and the sound of dragging. You kept offering her help but she kept on denying it. 

Ymir- You are the one right? The girl after whose life people are after? Right...?

Krista- What?

Aether- Well that's what I wondered...I often went inside wall sina with my sister and I often ran around the place. And one day I heard some garrison members talking about the king's illegitimate daughter who was sent under the name Krista Lenz. And after I joined the corps...I met you but I kept this at the back of my mind.

Krista- ...we became friends...So, that you can gain the advantage?

Ymir- Nah...because we saw good in you. I can see what their intentions are

Krista- Oh...

Aether- Now with the Daz situation.

You three walked around the cliffside and saw the base camp.

Aether- You both climb up from here I will carry him to the bottom and meet you two up there.

Krista- But you will both die...

You picked her up. She was very light. You threw her into the snow.

Aether- Ymir take her to safety...

Krista- Wait!

By the time they got up, you were already gone.

Krista- They are gone...

You picked up Daz and started running. You have good parkour skills. You ran around and were able to get Daz inside the Camp and the other two arrives.

Aether- Hey.

Krista- Are you okay?!

Aether- It was fine...We are alive. Can you promise me something...?

Krista- Hmm...?

Aether- If anything happens...you will take your real name and live on forever.

Present time

Krista- AETHER!!!!

Your first transformation. You were killing the Titans but you felt like your body is going on its own. You were thinking about only one thing how your sister and Petra's last expressions were so similar.

Aether- I...will...kill...every...last one of...them...

Reiner- Berthold...is that...

Bertholdt- The devil titan...

After some time the Titans stated overwhelmingly you.

Ymir- He needs help...tch...Connie!

Connie- What?

Ymir- Do you have your knife?

Connie- Huh? Here...

Ymir- Good boy aren't you?

Ymir walks over to the wall.

Krista- Ymir...? What are you going to do...?

Ymir smirks and jumps off. She transformed into a titan and started killing the titans.

Reiner- Did you know that they were a titan Krista?

Krista- I never knew...they acted so normally...

Connie- He is like Eren...

You tried your best to keep up but couldn't. You started getting control over your titan.

Connie- is he scared that the Tower will fall?

Krista- he has to be...if he wants he would just charge...but he isn't he is protecting us by risking his life.

She went to the edge of the tower and looked down at you.

Krista- Anywhere but not here. Aether! you can't die here.

She got onto the tower.

Connie- HEY!

Krista- Are you stupid?! It's no use in saving our lives! SAVE YOURSELF! GODDAMNIT!!IF YOU ARE GONNA DIE SAVING THIS TOWER! THEN TEAR IT DOWN!!

The Save Yourself reminded you of your sister. You got control of your titan.

Aether- Fine...I will do that...

You grabbed Debris from the tower and started breaking them on the Titan's napes.

Ymir spoke through her titan.

Ymir-grab on...

They all went on your neck and you covered it.

Krista- More Titans...

Connie- Hey! Horns! Finish them off!

A titan came flying. You got overwhelmed. that a titan came and slice your nape.

Krista- No...Aether!...I have something to tell you!

She ran towards your body which came out from your titan's nape. A titan was about to devour you but scouts came and killed the titan. Ymir got out from her titan, luckily she was fine.

Eren sliced through a titan's nape.

Eren- First kill ODM kill!

Hanji- OHH!!! HE TRANSFORMED!!!

You were bleeding from your chest. Krista quickly opened your shirt revealing a huge cut through your body, she was also shocked as your body is halfway covered with bandage wraps. When your cut regenerated.

Krista- Aether...

You opened your eyes and your cut also regenerated, she put her hand on your chest and smiled.

Krista- My real name is...Historia.

                                                                        -To be continued