Trust

Capital Mitras

A member of brass came near Erwin's cell to meet him.

Gerald- Sorry to keep you waiting, Erwin. I know it's sudden, but lets get the interrogation over with.

Wall Sina

Mp Outpost

Marlo- That over there is the least manned checkpoint around.

Levi- All right, we'll handle it ourselves. Get back to your squad before it's suspicious.

Marlo and Hitch walked off but Levi called them again.

Levi- We're grateful. Now, Let's go! It's our turn to pick a fight!

Jean, Connie, and Sasha got a wagon and charged through the gates, and took out everyone. 

Capital Mitras

Nile- I've seen you in better shape and to think you were lecturing me the other day. You're getting an audience with the King. They'll decide how to dismantle the Scouts and announce your final sentence.

Erwin- Nile, huh? Where was your house? Stohess District, was it? Is Marie...? Is your family doing well?

Nile- They're doing fine. Both Marie and the kids. I haven't been home in a while, but... It's around Eastern Wall Rose.

Erwin- I see...

Nile- What's with the odd question?

Erwin- I entrusted something to Commander Pyxis. When, and if the time comes... When it comes, I will only watch. It's up to you to decide. You and them.

Meeting Room

Detloff- So nothing came out of Erwin?

Gerald- No... He must not have learned any secrets from Pastor Nick. Historia Reiss can make all the claims she wants about her name, but they'll amount to nothing.

Roderich- Silly.

Aurille- In any case, they're all nothing more than birds in a cage. Just waiting to die...

Butler- Excuse me. But Erwin Smith has arrived.

Aurille- Good, once we finally execute him, all will be according to plan. And just like they always have, the wall's secrets will stay safe. We'll protect peace within the walls. Forever.

                                                                     -To Be continued