Travel Failure

G.Dipper POV

"Get up."
I grunted, I was in the middle of the woods, except they didn't look like they wanted to kill me.
"As in stand up."
"Huh?" I say.
"Pinetree you are smart, you should understand, no stand the hell up!" Bill yelled at me. I stood up.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"Idk, that's why I asked you." Bill stated.
"Aren't you an all knowing dream demon?" Bill glares at me."I just thought you were capable of  checking."
"It would mean I can't see you." Bill stated whilst glaring.
"I am appalled, I am a amazing loyal worker and this is how you repay my efforts, shocking Sir , shocking." I was now standing with one hand on my heart  and other pointing Bill. Bill punched me in the face.
"OH MY GOD, THE TRIANGLE THING IS OVER HERE!!" A female voice that was somewhat recognisable shouted.
"I'll do the check, don't say anything." Bill teleported away. Running from witnesses I guess.

I thought I could be alone, but of course not. The female voice came closer but this time in vision. She was around my height, had blonde hair in a messy ponytail. Her blue eyes shimmered with excitement. She wore a pink t-shirt with a white lama on the front, she had long purple fingerless gloves and wore black shorts. If I'm being honest with myself that's how I'd dress if I was female.

Behind her was a short guy, he had short white hair(that looked as fluffy as a cloud). His eyes were a duller blue yet they were still sparkling with excitement. He wore a blue hooded jumper and black shorts.

"I swear he was here." The female stood in disappointment: where Bill originally was I stood, looking all worn down but definitely not like a triangle.
"Maybe next time Paz." The male said.
" Wait,"The girl said,"The triangle punched you in the face" She pointed at me.I started blinking quickly( still only one eye at a time, I need to stop that).
"Are you ok?" The guy asked walking up to me.
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I say with a smile yet not a second later I fall to the ground face first unable of getting up.
" OH MY GOD HE IS DEAD!!!" The female shouted.
"Nope, I'm sadly alive." I said. "Can you help me please."
"Not until you say your name stranger." The female said leaning over me.
"Dipper"I replied
" I'm Pacifica" Pacifica told me pointing at her heart with her thumb.
"Im Gideon"Gideon said. My eyes lit up until I remembered my situation, then they went down. Pacifica picked me up and tried to place put my feet on the ground, but my legs failed me once again. " I think we have a problem, my legs aren't legging" I sate. Pacifica giggled.
"I will get our waggon and we can drag him to the shack on that!" Gideon suggested.
"I'll stay with Dipper so no new triangles punch him in the face!"Pacifica said. She waved bye to Gideon and was now alone with me.