The Regular shack

G.Dipper POV

"Why did the triangle punch you in the face?" Pacifica asked.
"It's a long story, I'd rather share it later." I replied having to obey Bills orders.

Gideon soon arrived with the wagon, it was classic, red plastic base and black wheels. Pacifica picked me up again and placed me in the wagon. "I heavily appreciate your help Pacifica and Gideon, I'm not from round here." I informed them, I hope I don't become a burden for them. " it's no problem, do you have a safe roof to go under for the night?" Pacifica asked, I shook my head. "You can stay at the Regular shack then over night as-well then, it'd be like a sleepover " Pacifica  seemed a bit to excited to help. "I could stay the night with you two, my parents are out all night, I've already speed run my chores!" Gideon exclaimed.
"Why do you guys think I need so much support?" I ask.
"Have you seen yourself? You have eye bags half the size of you face, you have these random scars dotted on the bottom half of each you arms and your legs  are like a bruise farm, I thought Gideon was bad with bruises till I met you." Pacifica pointed at each bit of my body she described. "Not too mention that eye infection, that eye is yellow!"
"All the bruises are from a while ago and I was born with this eye." I state, I don't want them babying me around due to these injuries I don't want their help but they won't budge.
"What's up with the blinking anyways?" Gideon asked.
"What's wrong with my blinking?" I question.
"You blink one eye at a time."
"That's not normal round here?"
" No" Pacifica and Gideon both exclaimed.
The rest of the ride felt somewhat awkward, I wonder if I should tell them about the dimension thing? I felt myself start to drift off to sleep.

I was awoken by a teenager poking me with a stick. She had long ginger hair covering half her face, she had three piercings in her visible ear. Her eyes were emerald green but showed no sight of hope. She had a black jacket zipped down to just below her chest, so you could see the print on her shirt that showed a ice packet that read 'ICE'. She seems to have a short black skirt with ripped fishnets on her legs with high chunky black boots.
"Yo idiots the guys awake" She shouted.

Another teenager ran over with Pacifica and Gideon. He had neatly brushed black hair, and dark brown eyes he sent to be slightly blushing as in he likes the female teenager(great). He had black oval glasses on. He wore a green checkered shirt with a white waist coat with a red stitch heart on above his actual heart. He wore full length black trousers and leather shoes.

"He does look quite beat up." The male teenager stated.
"No crap Sherlock" The female teen said sarcastically.
"Robbie you ignored my question do you have a set of keys to get in!" Pacifica moaned. Robbie started to pat his pockets frantically, his face dropped.
"They aren't in here!" Robbie looked terrified.
"What!"Pacifica exclaimed.
"Wendy, when I gave you my car keys,my work key must have been attached, can you please pass me them." Robbie asked. Wendy reached in her pocket and passed Robbie the keys.

"Who even is this kid?" Wendy asked as they pulled me into the Normal Shack.
"My name is Dipper" I replied.
"So it can talk." Wendy said.
"Wendy, I am a real person not an it." I informed her.
" Oh no the child is angry what ever will I do!" I could tell she was sarcastic.
"Wendy, be kinder he is only young." Robbie asked whilst unlocking the door.

We were now in the store and it was exactly the same as the Mystery Shack. Pacifica and Gideon toured me around, every where was the same, I guess it's just different personalities then. We were now in the attic, this room was different, unlike the mystery shack it was empty.
"You'll be staying here," Pacifica pointed at the floor, "we have a spare mattress that you can use we just need my parents to get it down for you."
" Thank you, I guess I do actually need a place to stay, I wonder if my legs will work this time?" I ask.
" I'll help with that." Gideon laughs, he jokingly lifts up the wagon and tipped it vertically. I was still seated.
"What th-." I begin to say until gravity remembered how to work. We all begin laughing hysterically. I was able to stand up.
" My legs also remember their job" I joked.

R.Dipper POV

" What els?" I ask.
" T-There i-is a-another y-you." ??? Informed me.
" Thank you take a five minute break or something; be here as soon as I call!" I informed ???, tomorrow going to be interesting.