Meeting each other

Author note:
Hiiiiiiiii Im still not settled on the title or that happy with it, if y'all could give me ideas after reading this chapter it would be great! Btw sorry this took a while I've been Ill like half of the UK.

R.Dipper POV

The power, the plan will be marvellous. Just need some information. " Mason, what do you want from other Mason?" Mabel asked in a rude tone. We were getting ready to meet up with other Mason and Gideon? " Why did you ask for Gideon?" I respond
"He is my Prince, my sugar plum. Can't let him get hurt."
"What if he gets in the way?"
" What could he get in the way of?"
"The ritual. The ritual where we summon a more powerful dream demon."
" What if it breaks loose, attacks the town and hurts Gideon."
I stare at Mabel.
" Do you have common sense? Gideon would be hurt straight away!" I snap.
" Short temper much." Mabel mumbles.
"I HEARD THAT!" I snapped yet again.

G.Dipper POV

We were walking down the street. We took a left. We entered the arcade. The place was flooded with fun, we encountered a dance machine. " Want to see who does best?" Gideon asked. " Hell yeah, I have training from a master of dance machines." I exclaimed, me and Mabel would have so much fun together on these machines. We stood on the platforms, we selected shuffle for the song, it ended up on 'Don't stop unbelieving'.

We played games for hours, we decided it was best to go somewhere els. Gideon wanted to have a go on one of the claw machines so I stood and watched. He entered his quarters, the claw wouldn't budge. " I'll get the manager!" I respond as I walk into the arcade.

When I return Gideon runs up to the manager and says " It was the black haired girl again!" The manger looked fed up, he opened the machine gave Gideon a cat plush and walked off.

As we were walking to grab a snack before meeting the Gleeful's I ask " What was in the machine earlier?"
" A girl, she hacks the arcade machines for fun." Gideon responded. We continue walking down the street. Gideon gets an ice cream and I grab a chocolate bar. We sit down in a bench ten minutes away from the tent.I check the time it's 17:00 already. Gideons phone rings. " Forgot I had this." Gideon answers. " Mhm, ok." Gideon hangs up. " We have to go early, in about thirty minutes."
"Since when did Mabel or Mason have your number?"
"Mabel gave me the phone"
"Ohhhhh"

As we arrive in the tent, Gideon gets told to go in first. Someone or something is watching me. " I know someone's watching! You cant fool me!" I spoke out.

"Sharp eye Pine Tree." Bills voice echoed. " I have a job for you."

" That is?" I asked.

" They are going to ask about me, let them know our relationship, then let me take control."

I nodded.

" Come in now!" A man informed me.

We walked in and out of the tent. We entered the caravan labelled ' Mason Gleeful'. I gulped before entering the door. It was just a regular changing room, If you didn't count the blood on the walls and floor or the blue triangular siluet in the mirror.

" Welcome" Mason greeted from behind me. He locked the door.
" What is it you'd like to talk about Mr.Gleeful?" I respond. Mason smirked.
"You know full well Mr. Pines." Mason began walking around me in circles.
"What do you want to know about him?" Mason stopped and made eye contact.
"How? How did you find him?"
"I didn't find him, he found me."