5 ways to use a grabbling hook

AUTHOR NOTE

sorry this took awhile I forgot I was writing this tbh

G.Dipper POV

Mabel was here. Is this good or bad? I throw a quick punch at Mason, hitting him on the face.
I began to run to the girl- Oh my gosh of cores it's Mabel. As I run to Mabel I hear a gunshot. The roof began to collapse.

G.Mabel POV

A massive- whatever the roof material fell is on Dipper. He was either unconscious, dead, alive, possessed, a new kind of mashed potato or he could be perfectly fine. I grab him before examining the room and take us out through the roof.

"I guess I lost the race!" I joke walking towards Pacifica and her father.
"You looked amaz- is that the Dipper guy we have being looking after?" Pacifica tilts her head.
"This is my twin brother!" I proudly exclaim.
"Wait if he is here where is Gideon?" Preston asked. Quite literally straight after that a short white haired boy ran out of a caravan.
"There he is." Pacifica added.
"Does he always run in when his name is mentioned?" I asked, assuming that was Gideon.
"He kinda does."Pacifica replied. Now I know that he is this universes Gideon.
"We need to get out of here!"Gideon shouted. We began running without question.

"They are still chasing us!" Gideon moaned.
"Not if I can help, Pacifica's Dad take Dipper!" I pass Dipper to Pacifica's dad and pull out my grabbling hook. I shoot it towards them hitting someone who looked like me in the face. Now just the guy Dipper punched was running after us. "Everyone hold hands!" I shout.
"Why?" Gideon asked.
"Trust m- wait- you probably gonna think in Gravity Falls there is no one you can trust. Just it's to help you." I shout. We all hold hands ruffly huddle up; I shoot us straight out of there with my grabbling hook. Straight into the woods.

We soon arrived at what I believe is this universes version of the mystery shack. Pacifica takes me into the attic. I place Dippers body on a sleeping bag. I crouch down. "He's still breathing." I say.

"Why was he with mason Gleeful of all people?" Pacifica asked.

"Maybe to get back to our universe?" I ask. Pacifica looks at me with pure confusion.

" what do you mean by universe?"

"Did Dipper not tell you?"

"No, he said he was just from California."

"We are from California just another dimension!"

"So wait, are you another Mabel Gleeful?" Pacifica grabs a pen and points it towards me.

"I'm Mabel Pines, I would never be a Gleeful." I respond.

"What is your universe me like?" Gideon asks out of nowhere.

" Terrible! He is creepily obsessed with me!" I exclaim with no hesitation.

"Sounds like Mabel Gleeful. did your Gideon get arrested last summer by any chance?" Gideon asked.

" Yeah he did, his name is actually Gideon Gleeful." I respond.

" What am I like?" Pacifica begged.

"AMAZING!" Dipper shouts, his arm was vertically upwards.

"Your alive." I joke. Dipper stands up.

G.Dipper POV

I fall over. "Mabel don't leave your grabbling hook lying around!" I exclaim lifting my arm vertically upwards. " sorry!" Mabel exclaims, she then continues to chat with Pacifica and Gideon, I struggle to hear them. I stand and walk to the window. I get tapped on the shoulder. I close my eyes.

G.Mabel POV

I Hear a thud. We turn around to see the window open and Dipper walking off. " What the hell!" Pacifica exclaims. " Lets sneak up on him" Gideon suggests. I shoot my grabbling hook to ward a tree so we could glide down on it. What has been up with Dipper lately?