Tent of telepathy

G.Dipper POV

I was with Mabel.

She hates me.

I messed up everything. Am I dead?

I was awoken by Pacifica talking with her parents. I don't remember falling asleep- especially not on a mattress or a rainbow themed mattress for that fact.
"Morning, did ya sleep well?" Pacifica asked, leaning over me again.
"Yeah." I respond.
"Don't worry my parents are very happy to be helping."
A tall man walked up." I'm Pacifica's father, but just call me Preston, don't bother with trying to do polite Mr.Southeast."
" Then I'm Priscilla" Pacifica's mother informed me. Unlike the amzi- Pacifica in my dimension whose parents are like the worst, this Pacifica's parents seem loving, caring and supportive.

"Pacifica and I thought it'd be a great idea to take us out for breakfast, you like pancakes right?" Preston asked.
"Yeah, it would nice to try food from round here." I responded, to be honest I haven't ate since yesterday morning, or drank for that matter, I was forced to drink three glasses of Mabel juice.
"Do you need a spare change of clothes?" Priscilla asked.
"Oddly I don't." I respond, luckily I packed some fresh clothes.

In town

We were now in Greasy dinner. Priscilla had work to do so she didn't come. "So where are you from?" Preston asked.

"California." I respond.

"What's your home life like? Do you have friends? A crush? A GIRLFRIEND! A enemy? Siblings?" Pacifica blurted out as fast as she could, luckily I understood her.

"My home life is alright. Yes of cores I have friends. I do have a crush. No girlfriend. I have a twin sister, I'm currently looking for her."I responded .
" what's your sisters name?" Pacifica asked.
"Mabel." I responded.
"Wait Mabel like, Mabel Gleeful!" Pacifica seemed worried .
"No? Same first name different Sir name. Who is Mabel Gleeful?"I ask.
" The worst. She runs the tent of telepathy with her twin brother Mason." Pacifica pointed at the poster on the wall. I guess I know where the Mabel and I of this dimension are. "How about we show Dipper the tent, Gideon has free access, Dipper will learn what she is like. Plus the magic is nice to see."Preston suggested.
" We just need to find Gideon." Pacifica added. Not a minute later Gideon came running in.
" I NEED TO HIDE FROM MY PARENTS!" Gideon was shaking Pacifica backwards and forwards from the top of her shirt. "SOMEWHERE UNEXPECTED"
I point at the poster and Gideon grudgingly nods.

The tent was somewhat larger than Gravity Falls. The ticket women automatically let us and Gideon through, I wonder why. We sat down and I whisper to Gideon. " Why did they let us in for free?"
" Mabel has a creepy obsession with me." He whispers back.

A massive smoke bomb hits the stage and two people appear, a Mabel and Mason.

Mabel has her long, straight, brown hair lays behind her. She where a black collar shirt with a blue waist coat. She has tight grey trousers on with blue high heels. She wears a blue head band with a bow, in the centre of the bow there is a light blue amulet that has the exact same glow and colour of her eyes.

Mason had neatly combed hair. He also wore a black collar shirt with a blue waistcoat ( except a more formal looking one). He wore long grey trousers with a belt, the belt had a pinetree on it. Just like Mabel he had the same light blue glowing eyes except unlike Mabel his amulet was worn on a piece of ruffled fabric around his collar. He wore black oval glasses and made his birthmark of the big dipper constellation very clear.

They pulled basic tricks, nothing that impressed me much. Then for their final act they were doing a tarot card reading, they had to pull a random member from the crowd. Mabel walked down trying to chose, many people were climbing onto people on the isle seats, sadly we had middle seats. " This is so hard your all so amazing, how about to make this fair stand up if this is your first time!" Mabel exclaimed. I stood. No one els stood up, oh crap. "You!" Mabel exclaimed pointing at me. I began to walk up the isle, a few people were giving me the death glare, gosh they obsessed with this performance.

" So since your new this is how it works. You tell us your name," Mabel explained as I got on stage. " Oh My Gosh you look just like Mason." Mabel moved us next to each other. " What's your name?" Mabel asked right in my face.
"Dipper." I respond.
"Your real name." Mabel asked. I raise an eyebrow. " I know what's real and what's fake, Dipper is a nickname," Mabel lifts my fringe up and show my birthmark. " This is also the same!" I began to feel embarrassed.

" Mason..." I mumble.

" Anyways Mason, who would you like to read your cards." Mabel asked, emphasizing Mason. I began to feel uncomfortable and Mabel could clearly tell. " Mason, I guess." I responded.

We were sat at a small round table, it had a blue cloth over it, Mason sat opposite me and held the cards.

"Pull one." He had no energy or excitement in his voice yet the girls in the crowed were still fangirling over him. And I though my Mabel's taste was bad. I pulled a card and placed it on the table. Mason lifted it and began to speak. "Past. You had a powerful enemy, yet when school came round you began working for that enemy to make your twin sisters school life better." I gulped.

I pulled another card ; gave it to Mason ; he lifted it in the air, he began speaking. "Present. You don't live remotely close to Reverse Falls, you know what is actually happening but to scared to share with the Pines or Southeast's. You believe your only chance of survival is trusting the Southeasts and Pines for now, but should they trust you?" I don't dare look at Preston, Pacifica or Gideon.

I pull my presumably future card Mason does his routine and reads it. "You stop following your heart and focus to much on what's hidden in your brain that you start to lose peoples trust as you lose theirs. You will drive yourself crazy but won't stop it, just to help your twin sister." I sit in shock unaware of what to say. Mason stands, bows then he does a big one with Mabel. The curtain drops whilst I'm still on stage. Mabel walks up to me. " Come here at the 20th hour today, bang my little prince, Gideon to please."

"Anyone else?" I ask.

"Absolutely none else." Mabel snapped. I began walking out through the side of the curtain. The seating was empty, I guess the others were waiting outside, not looking forward to that conversation. I exit the tent. Only Gideon was stood there. " Where are the other two?" I asked. Gideon shrugged.

"I dunno, I walked out with Pacifica but then she diapered, so Preston went looking for her." Gideon responded.

" That's super helpful innit'."I sarcastically responded.

"I know right." Gideon responded playing along. " We always know where Southeasts are they are sooooooooo predictable." We burst out laughing.

"Ok ok I need to be serious now, Mabel wants to see us at eight pm." I informed him. Gideon sighed.

"Great I have to deal with Mabel, exactly what I wanted."

"Bad history?"

"Mhm, she is my crazy ex, who still has a crush on me."

"Sounds like my sister, Mabel, she had a crazy ex like that."

"What was his name?"

" Coincidently, its Gideon." I knew it was a dimension thing not a coincidence.

" Its like our roles swapped, that's cool. We have 6 hours to kill want to explore the town?"

"Sure, since I'm not from around here."