Chapter 1

This book is dedicated to my best friend, without who I would not understand what friendship is. Your the best.

================

It was Friday afternoon, and me and my best friend Hope we're driving home from school.

"How about Jake, Liz?" Hope is constantly trying to play match maker for me, but all the guys at our school are douche bags and totally not worth it.

"Ugch, not a chance" I reply

"He's not that bad" Hope persists
"Ha" I snort sarcastically.

"Well what about Alec? I know you thinks he's hot"

"Hope I had a crush on him in like, 6th grade. I mean yeah he's cute but he's a total asshole."
"He is not"

"Whatever" I had learned long ago not to argue with Hope. Especially not about boys. Cause she always won.

She gave me a smug look. She knows she always wins too. "Well since your so determined to stay a loner all your life, you might actually try to do something with your life instead of just sitting around and eating all day." She says sarcastically wiggling her eyebrow at me.

"Hey" I said punching her in the arm with was probably a bad idea since she was driving.

"That's not true" I laughed "I am very involved in many things" I wiggled my eyebrow back at her.

Hope and I have been what our parents like to refer to as "thick as thieves" forever, and it's probably the most accurate description of our relationship. It's not like we were actually nice to each other, it's just that we would never let each other do something stupid, that is, alone. Being best friends is being able to tease them without hurting their feelings, and purposely embarrass them, somehow showing that you love them. It's not being able to stay mad at them for long, no matter what they do, because you have important things to tell them.

After Hope had dropped me off at my house I went and did exactly what she was teasing me about, sitting around , doing nothing, and eating. But what can I say, I love food! My metabolism was still as fast as a teenage guy, and any way I was on the cross country team for our school so it's not like I'm fat or something.
After a while I see a text on my phone.

"Sooo..... How about Justin"I mentally face palm myself. She never gives up does she?

A/n- sorry this is of to a slow start but I promise you it gets better and the story moves faster.
Also this is my first time writing on wattpad, so I hope it's okay.😊