Chapter 2

Now usually Hope and I would do something together on a Friday night, but I had promised my parents I would drive them to the airport. They had a big work meeting in Canada and would be gone for a while. They left me with my big brother and made me promise I'd drive to his apartment as soon as I dropped them off.

Nick's 20 and a junior in collage. Oh, and he loves parties.

When we were still little kids me and him used to be really close. He was my best friend, my role model, and my protector. Then he became a teenage and we haven't really hung out since. So since my parents would be away, they thought this would be the perfect bonding time for us.

I had packed my bags yesterday and threw them in the car. I was honestly exited for this. I had always adored my older brother, even if we hadn't talk for awhile, and even if I didn't want to admit it.

I still thought he was amazing. All through his high school life he was mr. Superstar, football captain and most popular guy at school. Even right now he was at collage on a full ride scholarship for football. So basically I thought he had a perfect life.

"Hey baby I'll miss you so much. Have fun with nick okay?" Mom said with a smile as they got out of the car and waved goodbye.

"Okay I will"I smiled back "love ya"

I waved as a drove away. This was my time and I was planning on having fun.
Nick's apartment was only about 30 min away, so I would still be going to school while my parents were gone.
When I got to his apartment he was there, which surprised me.

"Aren't you supposed to be out partying or playing football or somthing," I asked, laughing as he enveloped me in a huge bear hug.

"Course not, I had to be here for my little sis when she showed up didn't I?" He laughed, pulling me back to hold me at arms length and examine me."you've really grown up Rochey" (Ya I know I'm nicknamed after a shoe)

"Oh shut up, I've look like this for a while, you were just to busy to notice"

He bowed his head in shame then looked up and smiled " but I'll make it all up to you now, you'll see"
I laughed, " you'd better start now than!"

Just then a girl with strait blond hair and makeup coated eyes walked up to Nick.

"Hey babe, I'd like you to meet Rochelle, my sister. Rochelle, this is Taylor, my girlfriend" he said, putting an arm around her perfectly sculpted waist.

"Hi" I said," I should have known someone else was living her, this place is way to clean for Nick" My attempt at a joke wasn't noticed I guess.

Taylor smirked, " oh I don't think he could ever live alone. He has fans practically crawling for his autograph" she cooed
Nick cleared his throat and blushed." What she means is I just have a lot of friend" he says quickly"why don't you put your stuff down and get settled?oh and by the way there's a party at one of my friend's house and you should come with us "

"Sure, thanks"

"We're leaving in hour" Taylor said with a smirk on her face and her hand on her hip.

"I'll be ready " I reply and grabbed my bags, taking them into the other bedroom.

It was nothing special, just a room with a twin bed like my own. I threw my stuff in the closet and sat on the bed.
Now what to wear to this party? Usually I would text Hope, who knew my wardrobe by heart, but I didn't really want her to know that I was going to this party. Because this was my night, I wouldn't know anyone there and I could be whoever I wanted. Just for one night.

I finally decided on high waisted black skinny jeans with a white crop top with '76' (Nick's number)on it in big grey numbers, and black studded lace up heels.

I didn't have time to curl my naturally strait brown hair, so I just brushed it out. I put on mascara, a little concealer, and (because I was feeling daring) a little smoky eye shadow.

Looking myself over in the mirror I smiled happily with what I saw.

"We're leaving" Taylor called

I walked confidently out of the room, and sipped my phone into my pocket.

Nick looked at me and smiled."ready?"

I smiled back. This was my night and I was planning on having fun.
"let's get this party started" I said and jumped into the car.

A/n: who hates Taylor ? I know I do