IV - Jealousy

Friday 1978, 6:50 p.m.

Roux's POV

I had finally gotten home and quickly dried my hair, changed into some jeans and a band tee, put a light jacket on and ran downstairs. I grabbed my sneakers putting them on as quick as possible before I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door being meet with my two friends. "You ready to go?" Zoya asked as she noticed my hair still lightly wet. I sheepishly smiled and nodded. Before I could leave though I went to the kitchen quickly and told my mom were I was going and that I would sleep over since it was Friday, she agreed.

It was now around 7:15, it took about 10 minutes to walk to the drive-in from my house. We quickly bought popcorn, soda and some candy. There was a broken down truck in the front that no one used so kids would sit there all the time. After we bought what we needed we headed over to the truck. Once we sat down I noticed Vance sitting next to someone. I couldn't quite tell who it was but it infuriated me for some reason. I tried to ignore it but all I could do was stare at the two. Zoya looked over at me and smirked "I think Red over here has a crush." Donna snickered "I think so." I rolled my eyes at the two and looked towards the screen. "Why would I like him, all he does is play that stupid game?" "And how do you know he plays that game all the time?" Zoya asked wiggling her eyebrows. At that I ignored her and began watching the movie.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Robin absolutely loved the movie, it's how he got his nickname "Horror Geek". He loved everything horror, and I couldn't blame him. These movies had something comforting about them for some odd reason.

8:00 p.m.

The movie had ended about 10 minutes ago and me and my friends were beginning to walk home when all of a sudden I see him. He's kissing her. Calm down Roux. I repeatedly told myself trying to calm myself. It didn't work. What the hell was this feeling.