"You lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones."

Part 6

Suga pov

There was a knife. Right through her body. She was sat with her head against the wall. There was blood everywhere.
Suga : Y/N...
Everyone was stood there, shocked. I ran to her. She was taking small breaths but she was unconscious.
V : we need to take her to the hospital
I picked up y/n and there was no weight inside of her. She looked empty like she hadn't eaten in days. Me, V and jimin went to the hospital and RM stayed at the house. I was so angry at them. I remembered what Jungkook said about how she was probably eating. These idiots couldn't even take care of someone for a few weeks. I hate to imagine if I had stayed for 3 months.

On the other end author pov

Rm : GUYS!? What is going on?
Jhope : idk
Rm : WHAT DO YOU MEAN "IDK" Y/N IS GOING TO THE HOSPITAL WITH A FLIPPING KNIFE THROUGH HER STOMACH
Jin : wait what?
Jungkook : y/n!
Rm : what did you do to her!
Jhope : nothing we swear!
Rm : well who else did something
Jungkook : there's only one other person in this house...
Rm ran to the guest room to see aria packing a suitcase
Rm : what did you do!? /tears rolling down his face/
Aria : I don't think crying will help anyone /shrugs/
Rm : did you realise that she could have died
Aria : I did, but I want her loved ones to suffer. Then I will make sure she dies.
?? : not if you're in prison
Rm turned around to see jhope, Jin and Jungkook stood with police officers. The officer cuffed aria and she tried to fake cry but she could only end up laughing.

Jungkook pov

What have I done. I loved her and now I have betrayed her. She could have died. I hate myself so much. Why had these feelings about her disappeared so quickly? She needs to live. For me. I feel so guilty. I have just betrayed the person who I trust the most. All this time she was trying to tell us but... I need her to live. Please y/n. Please. For me.

Back in hospital author pov

There were sassaeng everywhere following y/n and the boys around, blood still pouring out of her. They went to the check In immediately and booked the room for y/n, the same one as last time. They carried y/n into the room and quickly bandaged her up so more blood didn't escape.
Doctor : how did this happen?
Suga : ask taehyung, he knows
The doctor turned to v and v had to tell them the whole story.
V : about 1 or 2 years ago, when y/n started training, her and aria were considered the heartthrobs of the place, but aria was there three years before y/n and was jealous. I don't think y/n remembers because aria changed her name and got plastic surgery to look prettier. Aria is from Hong Kong and she has had many arguments with trainees who succeeded as a K-pop idol before her but because y/n was prettier than her, I guess she went to extreme lengths. You get what I mean, right. Also, in HK she had a criminal background which she had been accused of stealing from her parents. So she fled there and wanted to become a K-pop idol.
Suga : how did you know this?
V : well, I was really suspicious of her but when I brought it up to the boys, they said she's only a trainee so I told bang pd and he told me about this. Then he said to go to HK to review her background and if she had any criminal records. She also was accused of being an alcoholic at a not old enough age.
Suga : ok but, doctor, how is she
Doctor : I'm afraid she is not good. There is nothing more I should say.
Jimin : doctor, but, how much blood has she lost?
Doctor : 43% /bowing his head really low/
Suga : DOCTOR WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??
Doctor : I'm afraid that y/n will have only a 27% chance of life.
He just went out the room as though nothing happened and everything was okay. A few minutes later a nurse came in and gave Suga the hope that was lost.
Nurse : I'm really sorry to hear this news but we must do as we must and solve this matter quickly so that the worst doesn't happen.
Jimin : what do you mean?
Nurse : if you want y/n to survive, she must have a blood transfusion.
Suga : so, what's the problem?
Nurse : the transfusion must happen asap, but your blood doesn't match with y/n's
Suga : what's her blood type?
Nurse : her blood type is A
Jimin : that's fine, my blood type is A
Nurse : the thing is...
Suga : what?
Nurse : /sighs/ the thing is y/n can't get an infusion from you because your blood isn't high enough, looking at your previous checkups
V : doesn't rm hyung have blood type a
Nurse : he does, but his blood isn't high enough either
Suga : then what are we gonna do?!
Nurse : there is only one solution
V : what is it.?
Nurse : Jungkook
Suga : no
Nurse : I'm afraid he is your only choice. He is the only one that has enough blood and he isn't far. Otherwise...
Jimin : is there no other way?
Nurse : the thing is, y/n hasn't given consent to get blood from unknown people, and y/n's family members are too far to get here in time. I'm afraid, this is your only option.
Suga : call Jungkook
V : are you sure?
Suga : I want her to live, taehyung
V : but this is also y/n's self respect we're on about!
Suga : how can self respect be put in the same situation as death? There is nothing else we can do!
V : you're right, but what if he says no?
Suga : I doubt it
V called jk to ask him to give blood, and Jungkook obviously said yes, so they came to the hospital (Jin, jhope, rm and jk). Jin and jhope were trying hard to talk to Suga but he just ignored them and looked the other way. Jungkook went to the reception and he got a band of his name and a hospital gown. He went back to the room but only y/n was there. The rest had been asked to go out as they couldn't stay.