Because i love you

Part 8

Y/n otp to A Yeong, Jennie and Rose author pov

Y/n : I said those words to him, but it's my heart that aches /teary/ why is love so difficult?
A Yeong : love?
Rose : if you're in love, then why did you reject him?
Y/n : to test him
Jennie : what do you mean?
Y/n : what if his feelings aren't real? What if he ran after me on a whim? I should know first, does he really love me?
Jennie : what are you on about? You love him and he loves you that's all you need
Rose, who was on the same phone as Jennie, nudged her slightly.
Rose : y/n, take your time but, she is right. You love him and he loves you. That's all you need for a relationship.
Y/n : but what do I do know?
A Yeong : just ask him
Jennie : no, don't do that, wait for a good time. Ok we need to go now.
Jennie and rose : bye! /went off the call/
A yeong : sorry y/n, I have to go aswell
Y/n : ok bye
A yeong : are you sure you'll be ok?
Y/n : when was I ever not ok?
A yeong : true but..
Y/n : it's ok I'll be fine
A yeong : ok bye!

They cut the call, meanwhile.. jk pov

I wish that a dagger went to my heart so I didn't have to hear those words. Y/n, I will wait for you. I will wait even when you find someone I will be waiting. Waiting for you to come to me. Because I love you.

Author pov

Weeks passed and y/n and jk didn't talk to each other, forget that, they didn't even look at each other. The members noticed and questioned them but they just shrug and walk off. Jungkook's and y/n's feelings for each other increased day by day but they kept it to themselves. In that time y/n made a song called 'your power' (Ik it's by billie eilish) and also got more focused on her boxing and tried not to pay attention to the fact that she was loving a man who probably doesn't even care about her existence (she don't know that he still got feelings for her, I mean jk btw). Jk had no hope in his life, but tried his best not to show it. He is mindset was now that he had nothing to lose, and has to ask y/n one more time, but every time he chickens out and walks away. But you can't walk away from love ~

A month after the concert

Y/n was in the gym in the members house punching the punching bag forcefully thinking about how she could defend herself from stupid ppl. She had been punching for hours and needed a rest. She went and got a drink of water before going into the backyard and sat beneath a tree. Y/n took something out of her pocket. Ruby earrings. The ones that Jungkook gave to her. She held them in her hands and was deep in thought.

Meanwhile

Jungkook went downstairs, looking for y/n. This time he would really talk to y/n, instead of just getting nervous. The only thing he could think of is to be cold towards her. That's his best chance. Otherwise he might start crying. He needed to start a normal conversation with her. He went around the house but couldn't find her anywhere, but then he remembered the back garden. He went outside and saw her sitting under a tree, her back facing him. He walked forward and sighed. This is the moment. Y/n felt the presence of someone behind her and turned around. When she saw Jungkook she turned back to the direction she was facing. She had called him because she couldn't take it any longer. The distance they were keeping.

Y/n : if you had made me wait a little longer, I would take root like this tree, Jungkook.
Jungkook : should I come running to talk to the person who has no heart? /looking away/
Y/n stood up.
Y/n : if you didn't want to come then you shouldn't have. Why did you?
Jk : you called? Said it was important? But clearly what you said before wasn't enough. You said let me call over that jungkook so I can get angry at him all over again. He will come anyways. Since he likes me. He will come again.
Y/n : no it's not th- /they both look at each other, tears on y/n's eyes/
Jk : no. You don't like me. I won't face you.. but don't do this to me.
Y/n : I have a life in all of this. What will people think /crying/
Jk : ok y/n I know you don't like me. Don't make excuses.

Y/n clutched onto the earrings. Jungkook turned his back to y/n and was about to walk away. Borderline weather to do it or not, y/n called Jungkook's name, well, his nickname (kook). Y/n always called him Jungkook and he noticed. The reason she never called him kook was because she was nervous. Jungkook smiled, then turned around.

Jk : kook? /laughs/ did you say my nickname? Did I hear you right?
Y/n : /nodding/
Jk : does this mean.. you love me? Your eyes that broke my heart tell me you like me back...Y/n, you like me! /smiling and crying/ y/n, but I want to hear you say it.
Y/n turned around and sat down on the ground
Y/n : kook /crying/ we won't be happy.
Jungkook went and sat opposite y/n.
Y/n : we won't be happy. Kook, we will be sad together
Jk : say it one more time /smiling/ say 'kook' again
Y/n : /anger mode on/ here I am saying we will be unhappy and you want me to say your nickname

Y/n pouted and had a small frown on her face. Jungkook leaned forward, y/n not knowing what he was doing leaned back. Jungkook moved his head forward more, and really quickly, pecked y/n's lips. She was in shock for like two seconds but realised what happened.

Y/n : yaaah jeon jungkook!! I will kill you!

Jungkook scratched the back of his head, giving a bunny smile and ran as fast as he could to inside the house, in his room and locked the door. Y/n, a second behind just missed it.

Y/n : yaa open the door!!
Namjoon who was behind her was just clueless, but watched all the rest of the drama, hiding behind a plant.
Y/n : open the door! /banging on the door/
Jk : no /giggles/
Y/n : open it!
Jk : ok
He quickly opened it, gave y/n another peck on the cheek, and closed it again.
Y/n : hey!
Namjoon : wth just happened /he said that a bit too loud/
Y/n turned round to see namjoon stood hiding behind a plant.
Namjoon in mind : oops hehe
Y/n : did you just-
Namjoon : are you two dating?
Y/n : no!
Then jungkook opened the door
Jungkook : she is my gf
Y/n : hey I didn't say yes!
Jungkook : do you not want to be?
Y/n went silent

6 months after y/n and jk started dating

It has been 6 months since they started dating, everyone knows, including armies. Some armies are happy while others aren't, but, nothing can stop love. The members are now in New York to celebrate New Year's Eve, and jungkook has 2 tickets for a Taylor swift concert, for him and y/n. Taylor knows about this and gave him a small microphone at the start of the concert for his part.

At the concert

Jk : look at what I have /holding an envelope/
Y/n : what is it?
Jk : it's the invitations to our wedding..
Y/n : oh shut up what is it really?
Jk : it's the reservation for dinner
Y/n : where at?
Jk : you'll see..
Y/n : tell me otherwise I'll phone them and tell them to drink your banana milk
Jk : fine fine it's at some place
Y/n : /glares/
Jk : ok ok it's at somewhere called masa or something
Y/n : ok now let's focus on the concert
Jk : /bunny smile/
Soon enough, the song 'love song' came on.
Jk in mind : ok, I need to get ready for it. The box is in my pocket and it needs to be smooth but quick. Aaah I'm so nervous my legs feel like jelly. I hope y/n says yes. Gosh it's nearly time..
Taylor swift : he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said /pointed to jk/
Jk : marry me, y/n you'll never have to be alone. I love you and thats all I really know. I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress.
All of the music stopped
Y/n : /teary hands cover mouth/ jungkook..
Everyone there except y/n and jk : it's a love story baby, just say yes
Y/n : /smiled and crying/ yes..
Jungkook pulled y/n into a big hug, burying his head into her neck.

THE END~