1∆ Meeting Him

The walk home from work feels longer every time. no matter how many new shortcuts I find. I try to focus on the fact that soon I'll be able to take my heels off and put my feet up, instead of the fact my legs are killing me.

I turn right, into an alley I recently started using as a shortcut. As I do I walk straight into someone and fall flat on my ass. "sorry" I apologize instantly. "it's alright I wasn't looking where I was going" I hear his Irish voice reply as he helps me up. I thank him for helping me and continue to walk.

The next five minutes feel like hours. I finally see my home from the end of the street. I let out a small sigh of relief to myself as I approach. The last few weeks have been hell. My bitch of a co-worker just got promoted to manager so she is my boss now. Said boss has been on my ass ever since she got the position. Not to mention the shit ton of family stuff going on that she thinks is her business.

Every time I walk into work a second late she makes a snarky comment about how she doesn't blame me for being late with 'everything going on.' Cunt. she does it in front of everyone as well. Oh, and some of the other bitches there think it's okay to laugh when she does it. I swear to god the next time she pulls that shit I am going to rip those cheap ass hair extensions off of her head.

Finally home. I take my shoes off followed by my coat. I don't bother to put them away properly. I'll do it tomorrow. "you should really shut your windows all the way when you're not home" the same Irish voice from before say from across the room.

I am understandably terrified. I take a step back wondering if I could unlock and open the door quickly enough. Would I be able to outrun him? I watch him as he puts something down on my table. Then i realize. "I get that you're scared but there's no need to be," he says calmly. "I think there fucking is. There's a man I don't know in my house" I say hoping he didn't notice the change in my mood as i seem more annoyed then scared.

"sweetheart I'm an incubus I can assure you, there won't be a scratch left on you unless you want" he replies quickly but i knew that from the second i saw him put his business card down. I've had sex with an incubus before. Edge. He was addictive like a drug. I relied on him after a while and he left. I can't let that happen again.

"my job is to give relief to damsels drowning in stress" he explains. Drowning in stress. "I'm not drowning in stress," I say slightly offended. "so it's a no?" he asks. "it's a no," I say flatly. "my card is on the table for when you come around," he says before turning around walking away but as soon as I blink he disappears.

What a wild fucking day. I pick the card up. It reads at the very top in slightly bigger writing than the rest 'Finn Balor' and underneath "say it three times to get your wish" for a moment I want to test it out to see if it works but, the thought of the awkward conversation that would come after made me seal my mouth shut.

I walk to the hallway closet and take a towel out of it. I walk into my room and go straight to my dresser and grab my pj's. I completely miss the man sitting at my desk as i walk out of my room and head to the bathroom. Though it wasn't Finn watching me.

I take a nice relaxing shower before doing my skin care and heading to bed. I lie down the man in my room now gone. Roll over and try to fall asleep but i can't. He was right I am drowning in stress and there is nothing i can do about it.

I wake up the next day and do the same thing as always. Brush teeth, change clothes, brush hair, makeup, shoes, consider throwing my phone away to avoid the hundreds of missed calls from my dad, go to work, go home, cry in the shower, and sleep. Except this night I am woken in the middle of the night by a hand roaming up and down my side. My heart starts to pound as I pretend to sleep.

"I know your awake princess" I hear the man's Irish voice say. "I thought you'd go away when I said no" I comment. "no I can come and go as I please I just can't make you cum without you saying yes," he says before kissing my neck. His hand is dangerously close to my pussy now. He pulls my legs open slightly before sliding his hand under my PJs and into my panties. I whimper. "my, my, for someone who said no you sure are wet," he says mockingly. I can't help it he sounds so hot.

His fingers creep up to my clit and begin to rub small slow circles on it. I let out an unholy sound and he chuckles. Should I say yes? No, no I can't do that again. He can't stay forever I learned that the hard way. What if I just don't rely on him? No, I'll end up doing it anyway. Without warning his fingers enter me and his thumb continues to rub circles on my clit. I let out the most pornographic sound yet again.

He sets a brutal pace. Between my moaning and gasping, I can hear the sound of my Juices on his fingers. Fuck. I'm already addicted. No, I can fight it. He hasn't given me relief yet and I already never want him to leave my side. I have to destroy that card when he leaves I think as the knot in my stomach gets tighter and tighter.

I'm clenching around him and bucking my hips up. But then he pulls away. I whine at the loss of contact. "say yes" he says I remain quiet. If it wasn't so dark I'm sure I'd be able to see the disappointed look on his face. The knot in my stomach is completely gone.

He kisses me on the cheek and I feel the warm presence next to me vanish. If I wasn't so focused on him maybe I would have seen the tall woman at the end of my bed watching us that disappeared with him. I roll onto my side and try my best not to feel sad or upset in any way about not getting relief or about edges abrupt leave.

I close my eyes and drift off into a dreamless sleep. No dream is better than one about either of the men I fell asleep thinking about.
--------------------------------------------
Words-1201
Thanks for reading love ya-gremlin💞💋💗