8•Sleepy Time Trouble

Not much happened after I woke up. I woke up at around 5:30 which was much later than they wanted me up. We sat down and watched tv for the rest of the day because they didn't want me to get hyper so close to bedtime.

Now here I am lying in our big bed tears of frustration run down my face as I try to think of ways to fall asleep. I can't think of anything. My daddies would know. My mommy would know. But they're asleep and I'm not waking them up. I don't feel tired at all and I begin to think about what will happen in the morning.

They said they'd poured water on dom before what if I finally fall asleep and I wake soaking and cold because I didn't get up? I cover my mouth as sobs wrack through my body. What if they spank me? There was an empty high chair maybe they had someone else before and they killed them.

They're gonna be so mad. "sweetie what's wrong?" I hear rhea ask in a tone I've never heard before. She pulls me towards her and I rest my head on her shoulder and let her hold me. She shushes me and I lay there crying for minutes on end. I finally stop sobbing but tears are flowing and I know my voice will be unsteady.

"tell me what's wrong please?" she says generally worried for me. She wanted to wake up the others but she thought it might have been a nightmare so she decided against it. "I've tried everything I can't sleep please don't be mad," I say expecting her to yell at me or hit me.

But instead, she squeezes me tighter. Not like trying to crush you tight but a soft reassuring tight. "keep trying for me, sweetie. It's okay if you can't and please wake me up if you can't soon" she asks sweetly. I look up at her shocked. She kisses me good night before closing her eyes. The tears finally stop and I rest my head on her chest and close my eyes.

It's easy to relax knowing she won't let me be punished in the morning but there's not a tired bone in my body. I lay there trying for roughly an hour before the tears start again. I tug on rhea's shirt a bit before I hear her speak. "you okay sweetie?" her hand lifting to my face and wiping my tears with her thumb. "can't sleep, mommy" I mumble trying to stop her from hearing the wavering in my voice.

"Why don't we go downstairs and get you a little snack or something?" she says not wanting me to fall asleep sad if I fall asleep at all thinking it might give me nightmares. I nod my head and she picks me up. I wrap my arms and legs around her and hang off the front of her. Of course, she's actually holding my body weight up by holding my thighs but still.

The feeling of being carried is kind of making my eyelids heavy. We make our way down to the kitchen and rhea opens the fridge. She looks down at me as if waiting for an answer. I turn my head and look at the contents of the fridge. I can see the blood pouches Rhea and Dom were drinking before. But, It's also filled with my favorites but I make grabie hands at my favorite of all time as it is out of reach.

Mommy gets it for me and we sit down. I sit happily in her lap eating my food. "are you still sore, baby?" she asks. I blush and look at the corner of the room. After a few seconds of her waiting and me staring out the corner of the room motionless. She reaches down and cups her hand over my pussy before squeezing. I squirm in pain as I was still incredibly sore. "yes" she answers for me and I begin eating again.

Once I'm finished I put my dish/rubbish on the table. Rhea grabs it and puts it away. She starts walking upstairs and I rest my head on her chest and close my eyes. She looks down at me lovingly as we make our way to the bed. She lays down with me. I feel my tiredness slip away but I don't say anything and she falls asleep.

After a few hours of laying there motionless, my tears feel never-ending. At around 4 am and I tug on rhea's shirt again. "still can't sleep, baby?" she asks softly and I shake my head. "I was kinda tired when you were walking around with me" I mumble not wanting to bother her. "I can walk around with you till you fall asleep. Is that what you want mommy to do?" she asks and I nod my head. "yes, please mommy"

She gets out of bed and walks around with me. My eyelids are heavy but I still can't sleep. We hear mumbling and shuffling coming from the bedroom. Rhea stops walking and instead rocks me back and forth. "what are you two doing," Finn asks groggily as he stumbles out of the room.

"she can't sleep so I took her down to have a snack thinking maybe it would tire her just a little so she could sleep but she said me carrying her around was making her tired" rhea responds. "I think she likes being rocked more," he says.

Rhea gives him a questioning look and he points at me. I'm half asleep my eyes are barely open and I'm clearly trying to stay awake so I don't miss anything. Rhea chuckles at my cute face. "close your eyes, Finn's going to bed and I'll go to bed when you have" she says and I listen. I feel someone kiss my head followed by Finn saying good night rhea does the same. "good night mommy, good night daddy" I say putting my head on rhea's chest.

"wait" my head shoots up as I call out to Finn. "tell daddies good night for me," I ask and he smiles at me. "I will," he says turning back around towards the bedroom. I put my head back down and close my eyes. I am completely at peace as my mommy rocks me to sleep.
--------------------------------------------
Words-1069
I know my posting schedule has always been fucked but I have a good excuse now. I'm in the mental hospital and I have limited phone most of which is monitored. Don't get too silly like me 😜.
Thanks for reading love ya-gremlin💗💋💞