chapter one - ariving at nevermore

I Alision aged 20 never set foot in school, my mother forbid it , thinking i would be constantly moving schools. But , that all changed when wednesday was been moved to Nevermore. A boarding school my mother and father went to. My mother insisted i had to go and of-course i agreed so i could be away from them. Wednesday was giving them the cold shoulder due to her moving to a school she didn't want to move to. The car journey was quite a ride for the lot of us after a while though we finally arrived.

lurch - "we are here ma'am ."

Mortica - "thank you lurch."

we all exited the car and lurch took our bags to our rooms.

Miss weems - "ah you must be wednesday and alision addmas , its nice to meet you know why dont you follow me." we followed the tall walking goddess to a room with her name on and we sat inside.

* a while later *

Mortica - "well wednesday alision we're leaving now and any plans of running away drop them now."

"yes mother." we said in usion. After out parents left it was just me wednesday and miss weems in a room.

Miss weems- " Well girls lets go to show you your rooms wednesday you have a roommate alision , you have a room to yourself as you are yk older."

"t-thank you ma'am ."

Miss weems - "oh please alision call me larissa. Now lets go to your rooms." we all left the room and went to show wednesday her room then we left her so it was just me and larissa to our selfs.

Miss weems - "So Alision tell me your 20 how come this is your first time going to any school.?"

"Well my mother insisted i didn't go to school because she thought i would be a troublemaker and she only insisted i come here because wednesday was and because she went here." i just rant on as we walk to and empty corridor.
Miss weems- "I see wednesday ended up been the trouble maker."
i laugh . "it seems so ."

Miss weems - " Anyways this is your room and mines the one across now because your the oldest student and an adult you don't have to wear a uniform but please try not to wear like clothes that look like underwear."

"Trust me larissa i won't im not like that at all , i like you already saying i don't like people i like you." She blushes slightly "Thanks i have never heard that before anyways i should leave you been and ill see you later." i nod my head. "And i shall see you later too larissa ." i walk into my room and unpack then i lay on my bed taking a nap.

so firt chapter done
words : 466
what yall think