chapter two - trouble

i get woken up a couple hours later to a knock.
"Alision honey, can i come in.?" a voice said coming from outside. "Yeah, come in ." I sat up straight not remembering what i was wear at that time. Larissa walks in with a plate if food. "I thought i'd bring you some food as you slept through the meal." she placed it on my table. "Thanks, you know you could if woken me up right.?" i laugh softly. she finally looked at me and blushed slightly. "I-i know but i thought id let you sleep." she sat on the end of my bed. "Thanks looks like i needed it to be honest. Anyways have i missed anything else or was that it.?" I was curious to see what else i missed. "Not a lot but i thought i'd come and tell you about the festival tomorrow night and i was wondering if you wanted to come along or are you busy.?" i laughed. "No im not busy tomorrow at all. And let me guess you've been put on watch for Wednesday." "correct Alision." i smiled leaning my head back. i look back over at Larissa and wonder why she was always blushing around me i made eye contact with her for a few seconds before blinking. "Anyways im going to go but if you need anything ill either be im my room or my office." "ok thanks. bye larissa." "bye hun." i blushed at the nickname. After she left i took a shower and got changed into some clothes and went up to wednesday's room.

"Wednesday, please tell me your not planning on running away tomorrow at the festival.?" i asked her as i sat on her bed. " I am and i want you to help me, please." i sighed. "Fine but whats in it for me." she thought for a moment before she handed me some money. "i know after you've helped me you'll find miss weems and hang with her so i thought id give you some money to spend." she replies writing her novel. "thanks wes and yes i will but what plan do you have to escape tomorrow night." i asked. Hours later of planning and talking i went back to my room hoping not to bump into larissa as it was past curfew. But that failed as i was about to go into my room i heard a voice from behind me. "Alision , what are you doing." i turn around and saw larissa stood in-front of her room. "i was going into my room as i just came back from wednesday's room. Why .?" i asked ignoring my shaky knees. " Because its way past curfew and whats with the shaky knees nervous pet." i blushed madly trying to steady my self so i dont fall over , from this insanely gorgeous goddess calling me nicknames. "N-nothing l-larissa." i said with multiple stutters. "ok then night alision." "night larissa." i walked into my room and climed into bed falling straight asleep.

———————————————-————
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹:
i was getting ready for the festival when larissa walked in. "Hey darling you ready.?" I nodded putting on. my heels  (ima show u outfit u can hav somat different.)
outfit:

) outfit:

(yeah i have amazing taste) She wouldn't stop looking me up and down then she blinked and went back to normal

She wouldn't stop looking me up and down then she blinked and went back to normal. "Come on then we'll take my car , we're meeting wednesday there." "ok ." she offered her hand which i happily took and we walked out my room to her car and we both got in. after half'fn'hour of laughing singing and jokes we finally arrived. When we got out we both headed and got some food then we sat down. Not long after we saw wednesday with tyler at one of the games, wednesday won. a huge panda and brought it over to is then whispered to me "Meet me back of parking lot in 5." i just nodded and we both watched her leave and larissa turned to me. "What she say to you princess.?" "She just wanted know if i'd meet her and tyler in 5 to go on some games and i agreed ." Larissa just nodded. 5 minutes passed and i bid goodbyes to larissa and met wednesday were she said to . "So you did make it then." "Of course i did weems is on your back not mine theres a difference." she just nodded "Hi tyler." "Alision ." we both nodded. "So wednesday why are we here." "i'm leaving but i need your help tylers driving me there but we need to get to the spot first." i nodded we walked through the parking lot and got to the end but were greeted by boys with bats, all i got from tyler was "Guys lets go." we ran away and wednesday ran into rowen and fainted tyler catches her before she fell. she came back around after a few minutes and ran after rowen so we ran after her tyler left me and i saw wednesday. "you ok." she nodded we ran out of there befo what ever attacked rowen could attack us. we were about to come out the forest next to road and weems pulled up and told us to get in wednesday in the back me in front. "Alision what happened?" i took a deep breath. "Well we were going to find a good place to sit and watch the five works when these boys with bats came out of nowhere so we ran wednesday fell into rowen. and had a vision then chased after him so me and tyler followed her tyler ran off so i got wednesday then this monster attacked rowen so we ran out of there before it could get us and then you pulled up." she nodded and we drove back to the academy and we got out wednesday went to her room but weems wanted me in her office so i followed her. When we got there we both sat down and she started to speak. "Alision i know what really happened i know you were lying for the sake of wednesday but don't do it again please." "yes larissa ." she took a deel breath and said . "Alision you should also know i...."

__________________________
im leaving it there xx
words : 1053