chapter 5 confession

After Marilyn said this i stopped what i was doing and froze in my tracks.
"Wh..what d.did you say." My brain stormed through so many thoughts i did not think straight and i ran straight out of there and back to Larissa's office. i frantically knocked on the door and it opened to a concerned Rissa. "Love what is the matter." i could not even form my words i was that overwhelmed it took me a few seconds to form a sentence. "Marilyn s.said she loved me so i ran out of there before she could say or do anything else." i said in such a rush i do not even think she understood what i was saying at all. "you did the right thing love are you ok, you are not hurt are you." i shook my head no and sat in her lap cuddling her. "no but i do not know what to do know i do not know if i can trust her enough to be around her or in the same room as her." she nodded her head in a yes motion. "i understand what u mean darling i get you how about we get you a nice warm bath then cuddles and a film." i nodded my head yes giggling. I went to her room and borrowed one of her shirts and some shorts and took a relaxing bath while she finished her paper work. After half'fn'hour or so i got out and dried my self and my hair and got into her clothes then walked into her bedroom to find her laid there already , so i go and cuddle up with her. "What film shall we watch love." "umm how about cinderella ." she laughed and put the film on. halfway through i yawned and slowly drifted into sleep.

__________________________

I woke up the next day earlier than larissa i slowly crawled out of her gasp and got a wash and got changed i made us both breakfast and when i came back with it she was awake sat up in bed. "When did you wake up angel." i thought for a minute. "About an hour ago so i made you breakfast." i handed her , her breakfast and she kissed me. "So um Alision you have your therapy later." i groaned. "Do i have to go honestly at this point it is pathetic and useless and there is really no point on going wednesday will keep running away and i'll probably burn her to death." Larissa looked a little surprised about this but was not totally shocked either. She sighed. "I know there is no point in you going but your mother requested it to happen and i do not want your angry mother outside my office every time you do not go or sheriff galpin in my office with you in handcuffs telling me you have burnt Dr kimbott to death." I rolled my eyes but nodded my head knowing there was no point in arguing because i would lose either way. Lucky my therapy was not until four this after noon so i walked around school and sat in the library to waste time.

__________________________

Four a'clock rolled around and Larissa found me sat in the library reading a book , so she snatched it out my hands. "Hey i was reading that thank you." she smirked . " i know but its almost four move it you know where my car is we have to go like i said earlier i." i butted in "i do not want to be dealing with my angry mother outside your office every-time i do not attend therapy." she nodded and we both walked to her car getting in and getting it started and driving out to  my session. After half'fn'hour we pulled up. Nd i looked at her one last time. "after this ill take you to the local cafe." i nodded "ok i shall meet you out here after then." i opened the door and closed it behind me entering the main building.

bye for now ill see yall in a couple days