chapter 6 : therapy

Once i arrived inside Dr kimbotts office i was greeted by a calm and peaceful environment. It felt oddly weird to be in such a plain clam environment when i am so used to everything been either colourful or gloomy. I sat down waiting patiently for kimbott to return. It only took her a few minutes to find my file which i never knew she had a copy of ubut you know it is what it is. "Hello Alision, i am Dr kimbott your therapist, i am here to talk to you about any problems or anything that might be causing drama or overthinking thoughts or overwhelming places . Now before we get into anything i think you should tell me a bit about your self so i can understand you about more." she said ever so happily, to the point i could throw up from it. i sighed deeply and started talking . "Well as you know my name is Alision and im 20 i never stepped foot into school as my mother (mortica addams) forbidden it thinking i would constantly cause chaos and drama but she was wrong as my little sister (Wednesday addams) was the one to be like that so when Wednesday got moved to nevermore my mother decided it might be ideal for me to go as well so not only could i keep an eye on Wednesday but also learn things i like music , art , walks, kittens / cats , older women , writing and sleeping." i finished talking. She smiled like an absolute clown , then she continued to talk for the rest of the lesson . the end of the session came around finally! so i left her office as soon as i could and went straight back to larissa. "so how was it." she asked . i looked at her as if i was about to commit man slaughter. "horrendous i never want to go again she seems to happy and joyful too much for me i almost threw up on her" she laughed and started the car and drove off. we drove for about five minutes or so then pulled up to a local cafe and go out and went inside we order a drink each and we talked for a while before heading back to nevermore. When we arrived we both got to her office before she turned around and said. "I have a meeting so you go and do something and after im finished i will send someone up to fetch you down after ok love?" i smiled. "yes i shall be in my room if you need anything beforehand." she nodded and entered her office and i went back to my room and took a shower and got dressed and dried and straightened my hair before someone knocked on my door i opened it and Enid was stud there. "Hi Alision principle weems sent me to fetch you to her office." i nodded.
"thank you Enid you can go now i will go to her." she nodded and skipped off i put my slippers on and walked down to her office and walked in. "Hi love" she looked up from her desk and smiled. "come here." she pattered her lap i went over and sat in it. she smiled then she kissed me and wrapping a hand around my throat and squeezed it slightly. i moaned into the kiss. she smirked and looked at me before saying. "i need you" she said with a hint of lush in her eyes. I smirked and said. "Really needy are we" she nodded and grabbed my hand and dragged her to her room and placed me on her bed before she.......