02 FRIENDS FOREVER

"Sir, the car is ready for your next appointment, it is going to take place in Al hijra ex-imp co.

A frown etched on his face as he rubbed his hand together worriedly and said: "okay"

He got up and took his grey-colored blazer, slinging it on his arms as he edgily prayed for the worse not to happen.

He got out of his office and walked hurriedly to the elevator, his workers were greeting him and he didn't answer.

"This is weird''. They thought. He has never gone without answering their greetings, Yes, that is the extent of closeness to his workers

As he walked off the elevator with a tentative step, He was praying that this should turn out well.

All he is feeling right now is Guilt and Betrayal. Guilt in the sense that he has done something behind the back of his Bestfriend, Betrayal in the sense that he did not tell him what he wanted to go and do.

They've been friends from diapers to the extent that if one is going somewhere or doing something, the other will know.

They met in one of Soulunraveled Chai sessions in which their mothers came, and as you all know there will be a playground for kids. They played till the session ended and later had many playdates after that, since then, they have been inseparable

He went out of the Building to his Sleek Nissan Patrol LE, He went in and drove all by himself for thirty minutes not even bothering to play anything.

You can tell from his looks that he is damn nervous.

He slowed the car down as he reached the building pressing the car horn for the gate to open.

He then parked in his normal parking space he usually parks anytime he comes here, it is like the place is reserved for him. He has never gone a week without going there.

He went out of the car fixing his blazer well before going into the building.

He went straight to the private elevator and entered. Clamping his hands together nervously. His main prayer today was for Amir not to cut the ties of their friendship, as it will break him to the core.

The beep sound of the elevator reaching its destination woke him out of his reverie. He went out straight to the CEO's Office and pressed the open button with his fingerprint.

"Assalamu Alaikum"

"Wa Alaykum Salam" He answered, "how are you doing?" He asked.

"Alhamdulillah " He replied

"Wait, what is wrong, you are answering me weirdly, No jokes," Amir asked as he sat properly to listen to his friend's dilemma.

"I-might-or-might-not-have-met-your-father-to-ask-for-Jays-Hand-in-marriage" He rumbled rapidly.

Amir chuckled loudly and said "Man, I can't grab a word you said"

Zuhair sighed and took a deep breath in slowly and said " I might or might not have met your father to ask for Jay's hand in marriage"

Amir's smile dropped slowly as he said " I thought you were joking last week when you said that"

"No, I wasn't," he said

"But..." he began to strutter

Ermm... Yes I know all that you wanted to say, I know she has been heartbroken beyond control, and am willing to give this a trial, I'm willing to give it my all including Noor, I will cherish them in a way you can never imagine" He said speedily as if he has memorized the words before.

" I know, I know, we've been friends since diapers and I trust you, but then He was Dad's friend too and he betrayed us".

I know and I understand, but I promise you that I will never betray her in Shaa Allah." He promised. Amir nodded meekly.

Okay, but how do I face her now.." He continued " She would think I know already and am just knowing now".

Zuhair heaved a sigh of revelation and began "you know you are one of the best things that have ever happened to me.

How?" Amir asked

" I thought our friendship was over when I didn't tell you at first, but then you took it more than I would ever take it, I am very grateful ".

"You are welcome, buddy," He said and they both stood up.

"Friends" they hugged with a cheeky smile

"Friends".

Good afternoon guys, So today I am blessing you guys with another chapter, Yayy.
Thank you all for your love.
Don't forget to share, vote and comment.
Love you guys,
Salaam✌️.