04 FEAR

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu dearies,it's Friday and don't forget to read Suraatul KAHF, May Allah bless you 💜.

"She is getting Married"A lady of about 27 years old said to someone on the phone without any courtesy.
"Not when I'm alive" I will surely make her life a living hell" He cuts the call immediately and dialed a number that has been on his speed dial all this while, but he has never called since the past two years.
"You dare not let anyone be a father to my child, after all no one would ever even love your used self" after which he said into the phone and dropped the call

His dominating aura is still very  much alive  it is like the MTN logo that goes by "Everywhere you go", it never goes away.

......................
As she heard the voice, She shivered feverently, a voice she hasn't heard for years, a voice that frightens her to her bone marrow, a voice that has haunted her with constant nightmares.
She dropped the phone on the floor amidst crying,she doesn't even know who to tell, No one is in the house, Mum and Dad has gone for a friend's daughter's wedding,Amir is on a pool date with his friends, Noor has gone out with her cousin,

Noura, who is a seventeen year old secondary school teen. They went to a park for a Solo date, or so they called.

She picked her phone up to call Amir amidst sobbing, her blurry eyes didn't even know who she was calling.

"Amir, he is taking Noor away and she is with Noura. Help me please, I can't lose her too,"she cried.

"Which park are they in?" a voice said into the phone
The fear in her body doesn't even give her the courage to know who she was speaking to.

"The Water View" She said with a  choked voice
The beep sound of the phone was what made her know that he had cut the call, she dropped the phone on the bed and started praying to her Lord, who will she turn to, if he had taken the child? She doesn't even know.

All she is praying for right now is for her daughter to be safe from the worthless piece of her father.
............................
"Amir! Amir!" He called out from the end of the lounge.
Yes, what happened"He jogged to his side while answering.
To the water view, now" He commanded.
Sorry guys, we need to go" He told their other friends as they jogged out of the lounge.

Thank God the place was just a fifteen minutes ride from where they, if not so, Zuhair would have almost killed them. Amir was just giving him curious looks that was screaming" what the hell happened"
They have never missed a pool date unless they went for a business trip.

As soon as they reached the view, He pressed his breaks then quickly opened the door to search for the duo. As he saw them from afar, he called upon them to come here.
Noor was already planning to back the house as she was already planning to leave, they've been gone for more than two hours.
He reached their place and took Noor off her arm to hug and peck her passionately.One would think he was the father of the child and he wasn't,just that the child is charming and has captured everyone's heart.

"At least she is happy" For now...
..............
They reached home and Jay was the first person they met in the compound and waited patiently for Noor to come out.
As she saw the door open she was very happy to see her baby back, at last she can pray!
She thanked everyone honestly for saving her Noor and everyone welcomed her.
At least She is Okay, not the panicked voice he heard from the phone" he thought.
.............
After everything died down and everyone was in their various abodes, it was almost six thirty.
Jay stood up to prepare Noor's food. She was boiling water when she heard the sound of her parent's Car come in.

They welcomed them in and prayed Maghrib after feeding Noor.

It wasn't until after they finished eating the party Jollof In which Jay was toying it nervously that she had the courage to tell them what happened.

"Noor's Father called" She dropped the Bombshell.

……….
"Mama, i saved Noor today" He said to her"
"God bless you, my child" what happened, she asked.
He narrated the ordeal to his mother, not skipping anything.
You are brave and i cherish you for that, good job, May Allah bless you"
Aamin, mama, But what if she isn't interested" He complained worriedly.
"All will be well, Zuhair,Just know that with hardship comes ease"She quoted.
"Yes,mama,  indeed after every hardship comes ease" He said with a sleepy voice.

What do you think?

Peace ✌️.