05 SHOCK

"You said you still don't want to talk to her, it makes me feel like I'm betraying everyone by not telling them" Amir said to the other person on the call.
" I don't know..."She paused

Trying to find words to express her emotions "I feel like she betrayed me for life" She said.

"But you know, you have to forgive her for this to work"He replied

By next week it is going to be  a year  and we still haven't tell anyone, it feels like my family will be broken when i tell the this but then we have to tell each of them, I know Jay will be sad and worried as she has lose her first ever best friend for an unexpected occurrence but then life happens sometimes "

"Thank you, i feel like it is been too long too and it is time, we are telling them today, No going Back"

" Yes Albi, there is no going back"He replied with a smile plastered on his face if the person on the other end is going to see it.

"Bye, i wish you all the best, this determines what the future will be,May Allah ease it"She said
"Aamin, Bye, "
As he dropped the call he went to the bathroom to perform ablution and came out to wear his Jalab and spray his signature perfume,Mousuf before going to the masjid.

He walked out the room and saw his father waiting for him, this was their normal routine, everyday, waiting for each other and going to the mosque together.

After they prayed they headed back home and a they got  home, everyone was already at the dining table waiting patiently for them.
They said their salaam(s) and went to the eat to eat their food, Amala and Ewedu,a typical Yoruba tribe dinner
After eating, Amir cleared his throat and began rubbing his hand nervously.

"Ermm Dad, i think I've seen a lady that i would love to marry
"Alhamdulillah!Congratulations my Boy" He enthused
"Who is this Lucky lady?" He asked
Everyone was happy and patiently waiting for him to say the person's name. Jay was the most eager to know, the guy deserves a Good lady and she will be the one to screen the lady. Lol

" It...It's... It's Zulfah! Mr Ibrahim's daughter"

No no, this can't be happening, she thought.

HER EX-HUSBAND'S FIRST DAUGHTER?.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Zulfah came out of the room after receiving the long phone call  with Amir and praying. She was walking down the stairs and praying to Allah to ease it.

She went to the kitchen to prepare what they would have for dinner. She is a the first child of a  Family of six, So cooking for that amount of people is going to be much, She spent almost 40 minutes cooking a simple dish of spaghetti and meatballs .
After cooking and setting the table, she called everyone to come out and eat and they ate silently .
Anyone who cares to notice would know Zulfah has something to say as she was very nervous.

so when they finished eating,Her mom cleared her throat and asked"Zulfah, what do you want say?
She was a little bit hesitant and after some second s, She finally put herself together and Said
"Mom Someone wants to meet you"

"Ehhh, who is the person, is he coming this night"She inquired

You can tell that the typical Yoruba instinct snapped into her head so fast, Zulfah was shocked at first how she knew that it was a male, but you know? It is just Mother's instincts.
"Calm down, Zulfah, who is the person?" Her father, Mr. Ibrahim asked silently.
"IT IS AMIR, JAY'S BROTHER".

Silence engulfed the building as no one knew how to react...

Assalamualaikum guys.
I know this is cominga bit late, sorry 😔.
Anyways, what do you think?