03 HOPE

"No, no, this can't be happening to me," she thought.

Sweat trickled down her face in the air-conditioned sitting room. It was like she was the only one in the middle of the ocean sinking and no one to help her out.

Who even came to ask for her hand in marriage?

Who would want anything associated with this tainted girl?

A girl who they point fingers at every time she walks.

A girl whose mother's love for her is dying slowly.

A girl who has done mistakes a third party must not hear.

She took a breathing exercise for five seconds and said: " Abou, I know you won't choose what is not the best for me but you know what I've gone through before, please I'm not getting married" She begged Shakily.

Mr. Salman cleared his throat and said " it is time to let go of the past Jawaahir, and yes, I will always choose the best for you," He continued"May Allah guide you and make it the best for you and I'm sorry for what I did in the past, I truly regret it, Please forgive me"He begged.

"Abou, this is not the first time I'm saying this, it has already been decreed by Allah, so I have forgiven you wholeheartedly.

"Thank you, my daughter, May Allah bless you.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
She walked into her room and slammed the door on her place, that was when the panic attack started at a forceful speed.
She remembered how she was mentally and emotionally derailed in her past marriage.

Will this person be like that, after all, No one could love her, She is a Used material, She has been scarred to the extent of no repair, Or maybe there is.

She then remembered that there is no one she can't turn to at this moment of doubt except Allah, The guide, who will guide her to the right path.

She went to the bathroom and perform ablution, after performing ablution, then she took her Long black Hijab from the hanger to pray Nafilah (voluntary prayer), after which she raised her hand in supplication to her lord and pray to him that if this is a good choice, he should guide her through it and if it wasn't, he should distance it from him, For he is the one that knows what is hidden.

As she was standing up from the prayer mat, She heard a slow knock creeping on her door and replied with a usual "come in".

The door opened and it was her brother, Amir, her knight in shining armor, who would do anything to make her happy.

She walked to her bed and pat it for him to sit down, she knows that look on his face as if he has done something wrong.

He began "Jay, you know that Abou will not choose what is not good for you after all you've gone through, and you know I won't accept it if the person is not good, zuhair is a good person and I promise he won't do anything bad to him.

Jawaahir gasped slightly as realization dawned on her with a hurt expression and said" so you knew all this while, and you didn't tell me?"

"No, Jay it isn't like that, I also just found out about this yesterday" He pointed out.

"And you knew since yesterday, you can't even give me a hint, I'm angry with you"

She frowned and made her way to lie down on her bed.

"I'm sorry Jay, I don't know how to approach you, that is why I didn't tell you"

"Go away, I don't want to talk to anyone" She pouted.
Amir smirked slyly and asked"

How about we go to Coldstone and Dominion pizza for brunch tomorrow"
" Okay, but that doesn't mean I forgive you though" she replied with a smirk.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
A cheeky smile on each person's face as the sound of a car horn blared through every corner of the Al fudayl mansion.

This surely means that one of Zuhair's aims succeeded but they don't know which.

After a minute or two, he came inside with a Salaam and they all replied with the appropriate answer. He went to where his mother sat down and kissed her cheek.

"Mama, guess what?"He asked

"Jay accepted your proposal?"

" No, not yet" he grunted, they've been using this to make jest of him since the day they get to know that he likes her.

"But Amir accepted"

"Alhamdulillah,"  His mother said " May Allah bless you my child, and may he grant you your heart desires" She prayed.

"Aamin Mama bear" he replied "Thank you ma for all you do"

" You are welcome, darling" and she hugged him to herself.

Finally, Maybe or Maybe not he shall find peace in this one.

Good evening guys, i hope you are doing well.
so what are your thoughts on jay?
Do you think she is going to accept the proposal?
And what do you think has happened to her in the past?
Comment your thoughys, I would love to see it .
Goodbye...

Oh yeah... Don't forget to