Cute Michael Moment

Originally written by [Superbucketliststuff] on Tumblr
*************************************"Can you get out of my way already! Gosh you're so annoying Y/N!! said Michael while trying to grab a coke that was set on the counter. "If you'd ask it normally, I would". You hated talking like this to Michael mostly because you have a huge crush on him. You'd never tell him though because you knew for sure that he doesn't think the same way about you, since the only way he could talk to you was like this.
He walked out of the kitchen back to the living room. You were in Lukes house since he invited the boys and you to come over and chill a little bit. Luke is your bestfriend whom you've known for more than two years now. Luke and Ashton went to get some pizza and Calum went to get some movies to watch.
You decided to walk back to the living room as well and saw Michael sitting on the couch. You decided to sit at the couch opposite of him and normally watch some television. You saw in the cor er of your eye that Michael gave you a weird look and whispered "dork". You were so done with him and all he had to say about you and to you. You stood up and walked straight to the bathroom upstairs and locked yourself. You sat down with your back against the door and crying your eyes out because of the way he always acted to you, and literally only you. He was so nice and funny with other girls but when he'd be with you he would always act like this. You never understood why he hated you; you were never rude to him or complained about him.
After crying for what felt like an hour but in reality was like 3 minutes you heard someone knock on the door. You shoot up when you heard Michael say: " Y/N are you okay?". You tried to sound as normal as possible and said: "Yeah I'm good". It was silent for like 10 seconds when Michael said: "Y/N can you open the door? I need to tell you something". You quickly grabbed a towel and splashed your face with some cold water since your eye makeup was running down your face because of your crying earlier.
You opened the door and there he was, the boy you loved so much, standing in front of you with red eyes as if he had cried earlier. He began talking: "Y/N I'm sorry for what I just said. I'm actually sorry for anything that I've ever said to you that made you feel this way. When I saw your face change in like 2 seconds after I just said that I knew I was wrong. And I need to confess something. Y/N I like you, a lot". You were amazed by the words coming out of his mouth. You never thought that Michael would like you the same way you liked him. You wanted to know 1 thing though. Why did he act like this to you? So you asked him as he answered: " Y/N I always see you smile and laugh with the other boys but when you'd be with me you would be silent and won't even look at me". While still patting his eyes dry with his sweater he looked you right in the eyes while saying that but you wanted to say you liked him too; "Michael, I want to tell you something too. I like you too, a lot as well". You saw him looking up at your eyes and smiling while asking: "Really, you do? You nodded and smiled at him. He came closer with every second and after seferal seconds your lips touched each other and you were finally relieved.