Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt - KageHina X Male Reader (Part 1)

I've written one of these before but this one is more original and a bit more dramatic lololol

Song: Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt by Bonnie McKee

-Y/N's POV-

"Kageyama why do you have to be so mean?"

"I'm not gonna lie to you Hinata, I'm not gonna praise you if you're being a dumbass!"
They were at it again. Myself and the team had watched Kageyama and Shoyo spew another verbal fight. I've lost count of how many of those I've seen in their relationship. This was their second spat during the training camp. Suga and Daichi were tired of trying to calm them down so they both gave up pretty easy at this point.

"I know, but you could be a little bit nicer it isn't hard!!" Shoyo retorted.

"Whatever Hinata... I'll stop being mean when you stop acting like an idiot." He scoffed. Shoyo was about to say something but he looked on the verge of tears, so he stormed out of the front door of the gymnasium. Kageyama scoffed and stormed off in the opposite direction. I pushed myself off the bench and stood up.

"I'll talk to Hinata". I went outside to go find him, which I did in a span of under 10 seconds. He was curled up against a wall, balling his eyes out. I sat next to him and wrapped an arm around him, resting my head on his.

"You're not an idiot Hinata. The only idiot is Kageyama." I heard a small giggle. Shoyo looked up to me and smiled, wiping his tears with his hand.

"Why does Kageyama have to be mean... that's not what lovers do. Does he not love me anymore Y/N?" I hated Kageyama. He was such a prick to Hinata to begin with. And he was still an asshole to Shoyo when they started dating. I didn't hate Kags only for the fact he didn't know how to use the right words, but because I was jealous. I've had a crush on Hinata for the longest time. He's my best friend too. I would tell him I liked him, but the courage I finally built was destroyed when I found Kageyama kissing Hinata under a tree. I also wanted to tell Hinata now but at the same time it would be just taking advantage of his situation which would be the last thing I would do.

"I'm sure Kageyama loves you, but he can't pick the right words to cause the least offense. But then again it's what I say every time. Are you not tired of going in circles? I hate seeing you like this Shoyo." I hug him tighter.

"Maybe me and him need a break..."

"I absolutely agree Hinata. I'm not gonna dismiss his actions anymore. You two need to be away from each other and need thinking time." He nodded his head in response and lied his head on my lap, looking at the stars.

"It's really nice tonight Y/N." I didn't know if it was me, but I felt fingers tap along with mine. I looked down as Shoyo was moving his fingers around mine. Perhaps he wasn't paying attention, or was trying to hold my hand. I didn't think and let him continue. Just anything I can do to make him smile the slightest. Eventually, Hinata's fingers wrapped with mine. He was holding my hand. I decided not to say anything and we both continued to gaze at the stars. As much as I kinda wanted to hold his hand, I tried to move my fingers out from Shoyo's grip.

"Hey uhm Shoyo..." His eyes moved from the stars to me and I signaled that he was holding my hand by looking down at our fingers intertwining as I was to embarrassed to say anything.