7 - Disappointment

Ryujin's heart was racing, her arms were shaking but still holding tightly to Yeji, who was unconscious, as she ran out of the room, calling for help, only for Jennie to appear after two seconds with a frown on her face.

"What the hell happened?" Asked the black-haired girl nervously, trying to run to Ryujin's side, who wasn't even paying attention to her.

"Call Principal Park... I'll take Yeji to a hospital."

"Let's go to the infirmary, here you can-"

"No! I'll take her to a damn hospital, she's bleeding!"

Jennie opened her eyes wider and immediately ran out to find the principal, while Ryujin was leaving the school through the back, at this time everyone was supposed to be busy in their classes and then already being outside, she stopped a cab and when she closed the door she saw how the principal was almost running out with Jennie by her side. But she wasn't going to stop and wait for her.

"To the nearest hospital, now!"

What the hell was going on? Everything seemed to be going in slow motion, except her thoughts. All she could hear was her own heartbeat pounding in her ears, as she tried to wake her up, Yeji was unconscious on her chest and although she knew she was calling her name, she couldn't even hear her own voice.

Everything had gone silent for her, she didn't even hear when the driver had told her that they had arrived, what she did immediately was to get out of the car with Yeji in her arms while her hair hid her pale face.

Immediately when she entered, several people with white uniforms approached her, she could not understand anything of what they were asking her, the only thing that came out of her mouth was a cry for help, while they took Yeji from her arms, to place her on a stretcher and when she saw them walking away, she tried to go after them, but a nurse stopped her and it was at that moment when Ryujin came to her senses.

"Miss? Excuse me, you can't go any further, you must wait, we will attend to her immediately."

Ryujin blinked rapidly several times and then nodded slowly, still with her gaze lost to the place where they had put Yeji.

The short-haired was pacing back and forth, breathing heavily, while her eyes became blurry, she didn't know if it was because of the stress she was feeling at that moment or if it was because of some tears that wanted to come out of them.

Is it possible that you could feel that way because of what happens to the person you hate the most?

Right now all she felt was complete confusion, her feelings were mixed up and there was an internal struggle between what she felt at that moment and what she really felt for Yeji.

It could just be her menstruation, couldn't it? There are girls who when they are on their days, get such strong cramps that they can writhe in pain or even faint, isn't it?

A lot of things were going through her head without knowing exactly what to do, she had not even called her parents or Yeji's parents to let them know, her head had not given her anything else to do but wait outside that room.

But after a few minutes, she could see her mother and Seulgi running into that hallway, their eyes filled with tears. Ryujin swallowed hard.

What would she tell them?

Should she tell them the whole truth?

And the whole truth had to start from the beginning, from that day they had sex.

"Ryu, where is Yeji? What happened to her?!" Seulgi exclaimed completely nervous. While Sohee hugged her daughter, asking her if she was okay.

"They put her in there, I don't know, I don't know how she is, they haven't come out to say anything, I-"