6 - Detention and blood

"Goddamn bitch, look what she did to my Joanne..."

Chaeryeong and Winter scowled at her, after all the commotion that had formed in the courtyard, both of them had come after her, but not exactly to give her support.

"What the fuck do you think you did, Ryujin?" Chaeryeong folded her arms, while the short-haired girl just stared at her guitar. "You went too far this time..."

Ryujin arched her eyebrows.

"I overdid it? I overdid it? But aren't you seeing what she did? Don't you see what she did to my baby?" Ryujin exclaimed annoyed and the redhead rolled her eyes.

"Ryujin, a guitar is something material, but here we're talking about someone else's fucking reputation? Are you crazy?" She reproached her best friend.

"Ryujin, I hate to give Chaeryeong the reason and you know it" The redhead hit Winter. "But what she's saying is true, I know you hate Yeji, but I think you went too far this time."

Ryujin got up from the floor with her guitar in her hand, which she called 'Joanne'. It had been her 16th birthday present, of course, all this on the sly from her father, who wouldn't approve of something like that. It was something with enormous sentimental value, because it had shown her that Sohee supported her in her dreams no matter what.

"It's not just a material thing... And you both know it" Ryujin said annoyed taking her guitar to a table that was in the place and then took a deep breath, pulling her hair back. She could still feel her cheek burning and her heart completely racing.

"I think it's a waste of time talking with you.... I'm leaving" Chaeryeong picked up her guitar and left, while Winter walked up to her and put her hand on her shoulder.

"You do understand me, don't you, Min?" Winter denied and after squeezing a little on her shoulder, she walked out of the rehearsal room with her bass, leaving her alone there.

Alone with her thoughts, alone with the weight of what she had done and what she now wasn't sure had been the right thing to do, she let herself be driven by anger, she let herself be consumed by the emotions of the moment, she didn't reason and now she could feel some guilt.

"No... No, you're not going to feel guilt.... She..." Ryujin said to herself, as she looked down at her guitar and ran her fingers over it. But that was what her mouth said, what her heart felt was something else.

"Yeji, don't be like that.... It was just-"

Lia couldn't finish saying what she was, when Yeji kicked the trash can that was in the women's restroom. She was completely beside herself, very angry and although she hadn't shed a tear, her eyes looked crystallized.

"She's a fucking bitch! How dare she say in front of everyone that she had been my first? Goddamn it!"

Lia, Karina and Jurin shared glances and at that moment, Lia dared to ask her.

"Yeji, what the fuck is going on? Why is Ryujin saying something like that?" Yeji turned her body towards the mirror and closed her eyes, to take a deep breath, trying to calm down.

"On the night of the party.... Ryujin and I had sex..."

All three of them opened their eyes wider, because it was one thing to believe that the short-haired girl had made it all up to make Yeji look bad at school for breaking her guitar. But it was quite another for Yeji herself to be confirming it.

"What?!" All three exclaimed in unison. As Yeji looked at her reflections.

"I... I don't remember anything, I know I was with Kai at the party and-"