22 - I love you too.

"Ryujin!"

Seulgi reprimanded in a loud tone of voice. As the blonde held tightly the arm of Beomgyu who was looking at her with a serious expression on his face.

"No. Mrs. Hwang... I will talk to you about what happened, but this jerk must leave here. I will not allow him to go upstairs to look for Yeji."

Beomgyu shook his arm forcefully, causing Ryujin to let go of him and then brought his face close to her.

"I won't leave here, because I'm-"

"What's going on here?" Yeji's voice was heard from upstairs.

Everyone turned to see her and Yeji had only her pajamas on, as she walked down the stairs with her hair pulled back in a ponytail.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, Beomgyu returned to Seulgi's side, while Yeji looked at Ryujin frowningly and then over to where her mom was.

She swallowed hard when she saw the expression on her face.

"M-mom... What are you-"

"Where were you last night?" Seulgi asked with her arms crossed in front of her chest, moving a little closer to where her daughter was.

Yeji took a deep breath, but Ryujin grabbed her hand and that managed to calm her down.

"I-I..."

"Mrs. Hwang-" Ryujin tried to intervene. But Seulgi raised her hand.

"I don't want to listen to you, Ryujin. I want to listen to my daughter." Seulgi looked away from the blonde and then looked back at Yeji. "Where did you go last night?"

"I went to the graduation party at school."

Seulgi gritted her teeth.

"Alone?"

"No, I took her." Ryujin replied without waiting for whether or not Seulgi could tell her to shut up.

"I don't think she's talking to you, Shin." Beomgyu stepped in and approached them.

The blonde gritted her teeth, but just as she was about to say something to him, Yeji squeezed her hand a little.

"Ryujin took me to the party, but she did it because I wanted to go, Mom. She just wanted to see me happy that night, I wanted to be with my friends. If it wasn't for..." Yeji looked down at her belly and stroked it gently.

She couldn't feel bad about the baby in her belly, nor could she blame him/her.

"And then you left us all here waiting for you for dinner..."

Yeji looked up and remembered that.

_

That night at the mansion.

"Where is Yeji?" Beomgyu asked Hannah when the girl was knocking on the brown-haired girl's door desperately.

The girl turned to him a little nervously.

"Young Beomgyu, Miss Yeji hasn't left her room, I'm knocking on her door and this-"

"Bring the door's key."

Hannah looked at him frowningly.

"But Mr. Beomgyu-"

"Bring the keys... That's an order." He replied this time with more authority and the girl nodded, leaving the box at the doorway and walking quickly downstairs to fetch the keys.

Beomgyu took a deep breath and then brought his gaze towards the white box, looked at it frowningly and lifted it in his arms.

"What is this..." He whispered, managing to open it quickly.