18 - Invitation.

"Hi, honey... How are you?"

That morning, Beomgyu had not arrived as a simple friend or teacher only, but had planted a kiss on Yeji's lips, before the gaze of Seulgi, who had arrived with him.

Yeji was taken aback at the act and only smiled faintly as they stood in the living room.

"Beomgyu told me that you will be getting your graduation diploma this week? I congratulate you, princess." Seulgi told her with a smile and hugged her.

But Yeji didn't look too happy.... Why?

"You're not happy about that?" Beomgyu asked her. "You got very good grades.... You are a good student and I assure you that you will get into those very good universities in America."

"I just..." Yeji started and then sighed, turning away from them, as she looked out the window. "I wanted to attend the school's prom That's-"

A person behind them was heard coming down the stairs and she cleared her throat.

Everyone turned to see that it was Shin Ryujin. With her bag over her shoulder and a cold look on her face.

"Oh, Hello Ryujin." Seulgi greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning, Mrs. Hwang." Ryujin just gave a small bow towards her and even though Yeji was looking at her the whole time, the blonde didn't even look at her and continued on her way.

The brown-haired girl took a deep breath a little disappointed, but she knew that the magical days were over and now, everything would go on as before.

Seulgi then turned to her daughter and kissed her on the temple.

"I'll come with your father in four days and we'll celebrate you graduating, yes.... We can also invite Beomgyu, what do you think?"

Yeji just shrugged and kept looking out the window.

"I'll be happy to come."

After that, Seulgi said goodbye to her daughter and left, while Beomgyu and she continued in classes. Almost all the time the boy was trying to flirt with her or cheer her up, but Yeji had her head elsewhere, she was thinking about how the prom would be and also about Ryujin.

"We are already organizing everything, this party will be spectacular!"

Lia exclaimed and ran towards the table in the cafeteria where the others were seated, including the girls from the band, apparently they were all already closer.

"Well here we were trying to convince Ryujin to come, but she doesn't want to." Winter said annoyed.

"It's a simple dance... What's so important about it?"

"THAT IT'S FOR OUR GRADUATION? DUH!" Chaeryeong exclaimed. "I don't understand how you're not excited?!"

Ryujin rolled her eyes as she ate from her sandwich.

"I think it will be a magical and very important night for all of us, don't you think, girls?" Karina said very excited.

"Well, maybe for you guys who already have your partners for the dance..." Jurin rolled her eyes and adopted the same position as Ryujin. At this the blonde smiled.

"Jurin... I think there's someone watching you from that table over there. Maybe you do." Lia mentioned and Jurin and all the others turned to a table in the corner where a girl was smiling at her.

"Wow... I think you already have one..." Chaeryeong said to her.

"See you guys later." Jurin got up from the table with a smile and walked towards that table, while her friends virote and whistled.