↳˳⸙;; ❝ CHAPTER 1 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

The names Y/n,Y/n Queen,daughter of the snow Queen and King,literally... her last name referred to the fairytale story of her mother's,The Snow Queen.Of course,every fairytale must have their stories,with their names related to their fairytale parents and all sorts of stuffs which made her feel bored about this whole fairytale things.It is always begins with once upon a time,fairytale this and that,fairytale here and there,fairytale,fairytale,fairytale...

"Ouch!",Her wand fell on to the grassy ground of their garden,

"Are you okay your highness?!",yelled one of the guards to which she grumbled on why her mother was that insisting enough to let a guard follow her around everywhere,even inside the large palace.

"Fine as ever!"

Picking up the wand,she looked around the garden and frowned as she heard the footsteps from the royal guard himself arrived besides her.

He and mom's attitude and presence literally smothering me to death!

She scoffed while walking forward with the guard following behind.Her hands were folded and brought near to her figure as her [ e/c ] eyes scanned through every details inside the garden.It wasn't that much to see,just normal trees and flowers growing inside until she came to stop with the familiar rare looking flower.She let out a deep sigh,showing her disappointment at the one of the special flower that she entrusted to one of the maids (a bitchㅡ) to take care of it.

"The flower is dyingㅡ"

"Nope,"she interrupted him, bringing her hands touching the glass bell jar,before opening them,revealing an almost-wilted looking blue icy rose with the ice and firsts covered around it slowly melts revealing blue and brown-edge coloured petals,"It just need more frosting and freezing..."

The guard did not say anything,only nodding at her comment.The rose was actually belonged to her father who then gave it to her for her 16th birthday,he even told the princess how special it really is and really meant special to him.Ice is blue and Blue rose?It means unrequited or true love if he isn't mistaken.Thus,blue roses are one of the roses are hard to find and if they are easy,that means it's just an artificial flower.But to proof,that this isn't artificial,his highness tells his story of how he had found it near to the deep forests with a newfound beautiful lake besides the land.
Moreover,to keep it alive as long as possible,they have to freeze the flower,to which it is something what the people always do.Well,the people who's born under the fairytale of snow queen of snow and ice should know that,it's like....a tradition...

Whirling her hand at the flower,the melted frosts and ice,refrosted itself,regaining it's posture back,she elite a small smile before turning her heels towards the guard earning an approval look from him,

She really loved her father that much that she even took care the rose he loved and gifted to her...We all do.If he was here...

[ TIMESKIP ]

Thud...

Thud...

Thud...

"RUNNNNN!!!!"

Her heart beat beats like crazy as soon as her surroundings were all being surrounded with fires,blazing red and crimson orange.She hugged the frozen flower near to herchest as her pupils shuddered in fear,

Somebody help me...

" Y/n!!!!"

Her head shot towards her father and mother frantically running towards her direction,her father held a sword with a symbol of their palace imprited on the holder,he swung it,cutting every roots,blocking and attacking their way while her mother does the same but with her powers.Froze it to death and shattered to pieces.