↳˳⸙;; ❝ CHAPTER 5 ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗:

It's the usual for Merlin to be flirty around Y/n and with his continuous teasing whenever he wants,at random times to say at least especially when Y/n try to joke around or make a snarky comeback.But this time,oho,he enjoyed it and nailed it like he used to.

Even breakfast,Y/n avoided his gaze,both Merlin and her didn't even uttered a single word,only giving glances and all when they aren't looking at each other,unnoticed by the others.But she blushed,when Nerlin and her made an eye contact and when him,smiling innocent at her making her to curse underneath her breath,composing herself.It isn't about his words earlier,she wouldn't be like this.

"So,today,",spoke Arthur as if like he lead the group,"We wanted to help Red Shoes on finding her lost father."

Gesturing towards Red,she gave him her infamous smile to which he blushed and ribbing his nape nervously earning glaring daggers from the other 6.Of course,Y/n literally forgot that they're still on to their desperate goals,

"Anyone you wanted to be with Red?Ya know to accompany you"

Everyone in the room,give hopeful eyes towards Red whole Y/n stays focused on to her food,eating them away,

"I...haven't thought about it...",Red managed to spoke,"But,I guess,I pick Y/n...Girls and girls...",she smiled earning a shocking gaze from Y/n with her mouth still munching on to the food Hans cooked.

"OㅡOh,",Arthur gave Y/n a pleading look,

"I'm up with anything alright,but...",she looked towards Arthur and sighed,"I guess that it would be better to have Arthur in the team too.We need someone super strong and manly enough to protect us though besides,I cannot always rely on to my power",

And for some reason,ut made Merlin's right eye twitched,Arthur on the other hand smiled happily,punching the air with his tiny fist,

"Well,what are we waiting for?Let's go!"

...

The dwarves ended up splitting themselves in groups,making Merlin in the end to stay at their headquarter,since nobody is there kepping an eye on it.Especially,the wooden bunny they called,Longears.

The three had their walks through the forest and eventually arrived at an Excalibur,luckily,they're only a few more steps towards the town but Arthur decided to stop by to 'take a break' and Y/n knew that it wasn't just that,but the excalibur displayed there.Oh,how Arthur really desperate on wanting that sword to fall on to his hands!Y/n could only shrugged as Red gave a questioning gaze towards her and both of them followed him from behind,both of the girls,saw the father and maybe his daughter trying all of their might to pull out the sword out of the rock.It fascinated Red Shoes and even Y/n seemingly as this is their first time seeing such things,atleast that Y/n knows that how the story goes though.Maybe for Red too.

"Wow...I've never seen that a sword was being placed on or the inside of the rock." She exclaimed.

Y/n nod at her statement,
"Ditto"

"Well,May I represent you the Excalibur...the legendary sword that was trapped in this rock for centuries and it waits for a man with full of strength to released it" Explained Arthur.

"But it said that do not attempt to removed by forced" Said Red while pointing towards the warning sign.

Y/n jut stayed silent at it.

"Ohㅡuh...right...I guess I have uhㅡahem...the truth is that I realized that you are the woman that are destined for me as soon as I look at you with my eyes..." said Arthur.