Chapter 2

Here's a double update enjoy.

___________________________________

"Miss, are you OK?" the man said. I just nodded. 

"Please don't fall... I don't know who you are but everyone's life is precious in their own way"the man said. I can't see his face because of the mask he was wearing, but I know he was handsome with his intense stares.

What is he talking about? I was just taking some fresh air from the tension and stress of my life and of this party. I was dragged here, I hate this party.I was not killing myself. I know for a fact my life is precious. 

"Umm... What do you mean? " I asked him back. 

" You were Trying to commit suicide? Are you not? he asked me back. 

Whoa, you got right to the point.

No matter what you think I was doing, I was attempting to get some fresh air. Well, it's already 12 a.m., look at the time. My mother will murder me. I was in a haste as I walked away from this enigmatic man and trip. Sorry glad to meet you, though.

Oh, Ms., those are the names. He yelled, "Doh Kyungsoo or Do!"

Kyungsoo, I see. Perhaps I can recall who he is. I wish I could see his face.

Hello, I said, "nice to meet you." Such a great guy.

You dropped something, Miss That appears to be a glittering purple mask that I was wearing when he grabs it.

____________________________________

Someone yelled, "Kiara!" I turned to look at the person and saw Jinah. I sprinted her way. She took hold of my arm and brought me over to a black suv that was parked outside the establishment.

She said, "Everything ready," and we sprinted for a car. Jinah and I enter the vehicle. A spectacular escape like this is what we used to refer to in dramas.

A group of guards can be seen following us as I turn to check behind me.

"That was close," I sigh.

As she was driving the car, a woman asked, "So you must be Kiara?"

Yes, I answered.

Jinah said, "Well, that's my mother."

I introduced myself, "Aunty, lovely to meet you."

After a week, I am currently leaving Jinah's home. Although not much changed, my family never looked for me. They all think I'm dead or lost. You are aware of my stepfamily. They never once shown concern for me.

Just a few days after enrolling at college, I'm now here using these spectacles to conceal my former life from everyone around me. In addition, I cut my lengthy hair significantly shorter. My hair is shoulder-length or shorter. Nobody will ever suspect anything.

____________________________

From the downstairs kitchen, Jinah's mother said, "Kiara, breakfast is ready."

For the first day of college, I was getting ready. I'm talking about my first year of majoring in performing arts. How impolite of me. Let me introduce myself. A typical young woman. Nobody recognises me as the wealthy woman who formerly resided in the magnificent mansion. My father's business has made my parents quite wealthy.

I quickly ran downstairs, got my glasses, and went straight to the dining room after grabbing my sling blue bag off the top of my desk.

While we eat the breakfast Jinah's mother prepared, she remarked, "Quick, eat up, otherwise you miss first period."

__________________________

" Hey, Kiara, don't be frightened, you're a long-lost princess, don't worry, your secrets are safe with me," I said as I approached the College compound, my heart racing.

"I wasn't afraid; I was simply concerned that because I've been homeschooling for so long, I might not fit in.

We eventually succeeded in making it to the lesson on time.

Jinah pointed to a seat that was far in the back and said, "Here Kiara a sit." I moved over to sit close to her as I moved after her.

I trip over something when I'm waking up; why am I suddenly so clumsy? I thought I was about to fall at any moment, but I was instead prevented by being bumped by someone rather than by a hand catching me.

"I apologise." I hurriedly grab my spectacles so that nobody would be able to identify me.

As he realised I was on top of him, he exclaimed, "ouchh that hurt, you may get off of me now."

"Ohh sorry," I stand up and apologise once again.

I jerked my head to the side to see who it was. He has a good-looking and gorgeous face that people remember, particularly his wide eyes. His features are not very sharp but they are elegant.

"Well, I'd best get going then," I remarked as I said my goodbyes and headed towards the direction I was heading before being stopped by a hand.

"By the way, Miss... You forgot this... when you left it," he carefully whispered into my ear and handed me something, a gorgeous purple mask.

The mask appears to be familiar.

It was the masquerade mask from the party. Does He know who I am? Is my secret out?

______
Comment and vote thanks a lot