The end (epilogue)

Jazz's P.O.V

The children surrounded me. Jack said, "You've been granted another chance at life."

I said, "It's been a year though!"

Freddy said, "Death is giving you a chance to live again. You'll live as a human but you can't die. You're immortal."

Chica said, "It's a gift to Y/N for her (age 19-25) th birthday. It's also a gift to you. Happy birthday."

A light came over me and I was in a living room and Y/N was sitting with a guy and Nightmare and (Name) were glaring at him. It was Arnold. The guy who was a player with women.

I said, "Can I join in Y/N?

Your P.O.V

You looked at Jazz who was on your other couch. You ran to her and tackled Jazz. Nightmare and (Name) followed you and tackled Jazz.

Jazz chuckled, "Hey guys."

Nights said, "I missed you Jazz!"

Jazz hugged Nights and said, "I'm back but I won't need you."

Nights sniffled, smiling, "Death told me."

Nights and (Name) backed off and Jazz threw her arms around you, "I missed ya, Y/N."

You sniffled, "I missed you too."

Arnold said, "Hey Y/N, go make me a sandwich or else I'm leaving."

Jazz glared at Arnold and said, "I heard that you were dating this jerk, Y/N. Lemme teach him some manners."

Arnold found himself outside with a bruise on his butt and Nightmare took pleasure in beating him up. You were happy that Jazz was alive and with you again.

-Years later-

Jazz hugged you as you left for your honeymoon as she held her son up her hip and her husband kept an arm around her. You were a happy, happy, girl. You got into the car with (Husband's or wife's name) and drove off. You were gonna start your own story. Happy forever.

------------------------------------------------
And done! How bad was it? Bad? Good? I know it's cheesy but it's done. Now you guys I want you to shout at me if there's actually a FNAF 4 coming out. I dunno if it's true but we'll see. I'd it does come out, guess what I'm gonna do? Write another book for you guys! You all deserve it! I'm proud to deliver! Without you guys telling me how much you enjoy my books, I wouldn't be writing. So thank you so much from every part of my heart! Now rock on, my readers! Bye now!

- authorsrule123 🎤🎶🎵🎼