Chapter 2: First night

Your P.O.V

You were in your room getting ready for that night. Jazz was arguing with your drunken mom about her health. You heard a bottle break on the wall and knew you rmom threw a beer bottle again.

You went out of your room and downstairs to the kitchen and made two coffees.

Your mom screamed, "I WILL BE GLAD WHEN YOU BOTH ARE GONE!"

Jazz shouted, "I know you will because you are a heartless human being and I am disgusted to be related to you!"

Your mom screamed again, "I HATE YOU AND YOUR SISTER!"

 Jazz shouted, "Well I hate you too! If you excuse me I'm gonna get Y/N and we'll be out of your hair."

Your mom must've said something because all you heard was a demonic chuckle which made you pale.

Nightmare said, "Listen up, old woman. No one appreciates a waste of space. That happens to be you so unless you want to die I suggest keeping your rotten mouth shut or else I'll become you worst Nightmare."

You heard footsteps near the door and it opened. Nightmare/Jazz gestured for you to follow. You followed uncertainly. Nightmare looked in the mirror and her eyes changed to Jazz's eye color meaning that your beloved sister was back. Jazz's facial expression showed that she was tired. Jazz and you got to the car and you gave Jazz her coffee as you sipped yours. The two of you drank your coffees and told jokes as you drove to Fazbear Entertainment: The Horror Attraction. You turned on the radio and sang too (Y/F/S) (A/N: Your favorite song) Jazz joined in. You both could sing very well. But because of your mother, who would honestly kill herself if you two left, you both never got signed.

Jazz glared at the road and said, "Nightmare's bugging me again, Y/N, so just ignore me for a bit."

You said, "That's okay, Jazz. We got time."

Jazz's P.O.V

Nightmare said, 'I'm the world's worst Nightmare! I scared millions! I AM A BOSS!'

I shouted, 'Shut the hell up, Nights, before you get me crashing into someone!'

Nightmare said, 'And how would that be my problem?'

I sighed and said, 'Just shut your mouth for a second. Stop flippin' bragging. AND LET ME CONCENTRATE!'

Nightmare said, 'Someone's close to that "time" of the month.'

We eventually reached our destination. Nightmare was being quiet. For once.

I said, "Y/N, stay with me for a sec. Gotta see what's up with Nights. She's gone silent all of the sudden."

Y/N nodded and I closed my eyes.

I appeared in Nightmare's room. She was sitting at her desk on her laptop. Her room was covered in red, from blood or no, I had no idea.

Nightmare stood up, "Remember what I said last night? I was right."

-FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT!-

Nightmare said, "I'm telling ya, Jazz. There's something at this job that I don't like. It isn't a monster but a bunch of dead children's souls are in that place where ya got the job. The souls are angered by something or someone. Usually, I enjoy that but...... This is different. I feel unsettled and I don't want you or Y/N to go tomorrow."

I said, "I already have the job, Nights. Can't back out of it."

Nightmare said, "If you're going well I gotta come with you. No choice there. But you will let me out at some point tomorrow night won't ya?"