Chapter 1: Getting a new job.

Jazz's P.O.V

I glared at the sky, "Y/N, what did you do to make it gloomy?"

Y/N looked at me, "H-Huh?"

I smirked, "So you DID do something."

Y/N glared at me briefly before we both burst into a fit of giggles.

I felt a drop of rain and heard the thunder. Y/N ran into a random cafe to escape the rain and I caught a newspaper flying my way. I looked at it and saw an ad for a job.

Nightmare whispered in my head, 'Take the job. Your parents want you and Y/N to get a job anyway. What do you have to lose truly?'

I said, 'My sanity.'

Nightmare chuckled, 'You already did.'

I hissed inwardly, 'Shut it. Not my fault I got stuck with you in the first place.'

Nightmare growled, 'Technically, it is your fault.'

I raised an eyebrow, 'How so?'

'Well.' Nightmare said, '........................... I actually don't know.'

I said, 'And that's why I win every arguement.'

Nightmare fell silent and I walked into the cafe. As the lightning and thunder caused trouble, Y/N and I discussed the job opportunity. I called in.

"Hello?"

I said, "Hi, I saw an ad for the night guard duty at Fazbear's Entertainment: The Horror Attraction. My sister, Y/N L/N, and I, Jazz L/N, would like to apply."

"Okay, show up tomorrow at 11 PM."

I said, "Alright, thank you very much, have a great evening."

 Y/N and I went home after a bit.

Your P.O.V

This was awesome! You got a job! Jazz, on the other hand, was having a battle with Nightmare. Yeah, you knew about Nightmare. You just hoped that everything would be cool for tomorrow.