Chapter 5: The contract and Night 5

Your P.O.V

-The next morning-

You sat up in your (f/c) colored bed and room and yawned. You had slept rather well then the previous nights. You got up and went to the washroom that you and Jazz shared. You hopped into the shower and scrubbed yourself down like there was no tomorrow. After your refreshing shower, you did your other stuff like brush your teeth and make yourself look pretty (A/N: Wait a minute............. You're all pretty awesome! Inside and out! That's what I think! Go back to the story!) You (Curled or straightened) your hair to perfection. Jazz came wandering with bags underneath her eyes.

You said, "Woah, what happened with you?"

Jazz sighed, "Bad night."

You asked, "What did Nights tell ya last night?"

Jazz didn't say anything.

You touched Jazz's shoulder making her flinch, "Jazz? Tell me what's up."

Jazz said, "It's nothing you need to know. It just involves Nights and I. Have you made your decision about Nightmare's friend?"

You nodded, "Yeah, I'm gonna keep her around. How long are you keeping Nights for?"

Jazz frowned, "Until the day I die."

Jazz blinked and her eyes turned red. Nightmare came to say hi to ya.

Nightmare said, "Make sure that my friend likes you. Don't give her a bad impression. That's what happened with Jazz and I. She gave me a bit of attitude which caused me to says something that I regret."

You said, "Can you say what you said?"

Nightmare said, "I cursed her. That's all you need to know."

You grabbed Nightmare and threw her against the door, "What is the curse?"

Nights said, glaring at you, "You don't need to know."

Nights closed her eyes and opened them. Violet orbs widened with exhaustion and fear. Jazz escaped the washroom leaving you with that one thought, 'What in hell just happened?'

'You wanna know what the curse was?' Nightmare's friend questioned.

You said, 'Please?'

A chuckle was heard, 'Well Miss L/N. Your sister made Nights so mad that she cursed Jazz to die. Her twentieth birthday is her death day.'

Your eyes widened in panic.

'Best be grateful for how long you got with her. Once she's gone she ain't comin' back. Hey you wanna know something else? Nights has poisoned Jazz. Her body will shut down slowly. And her heart will die.'