Chapter 4: Night 3

Jazz's P.O.V

"What do you mean we can't quit?! We were nearly killed last night!"

I glared at a random tree, "If you don't let us quit our blood will be on your hands!"

The boss said,"Whether you live or die doesn't matter to me. Be here tomorrow night."

Nightmare said, 'Why would you wanna leave? Those children need to be free.'

I replied, 'We nearly died!'

Nightmare said, 'We gotta go back. Let's leave Y/N here so that she can't get hurt.'

I replied, 'Fine but you better help out with fighting.'

Nightmare replied, 'I thought you could fight on your own unless you're a coward.'

I scoffed, 'I am not!'

Nightmare, 'Tell the guy, we'll be there.'

I sighed, "I'll be there tomorrow night. But only me as Y/N isn't feeling well."

The boss said, "Good."

We both hung up. I walked home. I said, 'You better have a plan.' Nightmare chuckled from inside. I walked down an alleyway. I heard footsteps behind me and sighed. I looked over my shoulder and saw a guy following me. Nightmare said, 'Fight time.'

I said, "You best leave now. Before I beat you until you can no longer breathe, move, or live."

The guy said, laughing, "You? Don't make me laugh."

I shrugged and said, "We'll see what you say once you're on the ground, crying and sobbing like a little defenseless baby."

The guy said, "I love that fight in you baby. You sound so sexy when you threaten me."

That was it! I turned around and faced the guy. I rushed at him and slid underneath him. While sliding underneath him, I punched his area. He fell down, gasping, "You (insert random swear word here or insult)! How dare you!"

Smirking, I stood up and kicked him while he was down, he was bruised up, and soon I knew that he skin would be covered in red. I stopped myself but my vision faded as Nightmare took over.

Nightmare's P.O.V

I was the one to make this idiot bleed. What? He deserved it! I grabbed his hat and pulled it off. I threw it in a trash bin and got back to my victim. I ripped off his hair and his scalp bled.

Jazz shouted, 'Nightmare! Do NOT kill him, leave him be!'

I growled, 'He's a murderer himself and he's done many things to females including children.'

Jazz said, 'If I get arrested for this........... You don't even wanna know!'

I said, 'You won't be arrested now hush!'

Jazz whispered, 'Note to self: Never trust Nightmare with anybody.'

I made the man die in the most painful way ever. I slit his wrists and burned him in fire while he still lived. His screams sent delightful shivers down my spine. I left the place and got home, safe and sound. I let Jazz take over.

Jazz's P.O.V

When I walked in, I heard mom shouting from upstairs at Y/N. I growled and rushed upstairs. Mom was about to hit Y/N when she was sleeping. I grabbed her arm and wrestled mom outta the room. I took her downstairs and she was actually struggling and still screaming. I tied her up with duct tape and put some of that duct tape on her mouth.