𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒

episode 2
in high school

"I don't think you understand, Anthony

"I don't think you understand, Anthony. You could've been in a deep shit-" Aaliyah was cut off by Amerie screaming outside the school gate. "Hey Ams" She didn't have time to say another word before being interrupted. "Cool shirt," Dusty said coming over to the two girls. He held his bag in one hand and put his other arm around Amerie's shoulders, making Aaliyah smile. Behind him, Spider rolled his eyes and replied, annoyed. "Name one DZ Death Ray song" At his words, Dusty and Amerie turned to him and let him know their displeasure, at the same time. "Shut up Spider"

"They let you off with a warning but next time, it won't be the same" The blonde's voice was heard in the corridors, greatly amusing her best friend. Last night had been more than a fiasco for Anthony and he didn't seem to realize it. "Yes, mum, don't worry," he said with a smile, making Aaliyah roll her eyes. "Can I have my morning hug now?" Without being able to resist his smile, a smile grew on the blonde's face, who then took her best friend in her arms. Amerie's voice walking quickly towards them interrupted them. "Ant! Hey! Hey! Hey, um, can we chat? You know how Dusty's got this thing Friday night?" Ant blurted without thinking twice. "No chance" At his answer, his best friend's eyebrows furrowed. Brutal, she thought. "You said Darren gave me a wristy" Aaliyah bit back a laugh and Amerie replied, an eyebrow arched.

"They did, didn't they?" Anthony answered slowly, his voice going up an octave. "Well, yeah, but it's all the same if you close your eyes" This time, Aaliyah couldn't help but snicker seeing the embarrassment on her partner in crime's face. "Now my mum found out. She's making me go to church three times more a week because of you. And she wants me to keep the door open when Aali's sleeping over," he said, making Aali wince. Amerie looked at the two teenagers with a bored look, everyone knew they weren't just sleeping. "Look, you're going to have to talk to Spider, okay?" Aaliyah sighed then spoke up before taking Ant's hand and walking away. "Sorry Ams"

Leaning against the wall, Aaliyah was talking about her outfit for Dusty's gig before the arrival of Spider White interrupted them. He sat to the left of the O'Brien girl and smirked. "Hey Aali? Are you good?" Just hearing him breathe seemed to irritate the blonde, who replied coldly. "How bout you? Do you feel good after being that disrespectful and awful to Quinni?" Without understanding the meaning of her words, Spider replied. "What?" Aali rolled her eyes and took her best friend's cap to put it on her head.

"Ew. This is definitely unhygienic and weird..." The video on SLT's room projector was probably the most gruesome Aaliyah had seen in her 17-year life. Her hand was lodged in Anthony's soft hair and her face described her thoughts. Seeing the name of the video, the blonde frowned. "Ow, he... 'Invading the bowl'? Seriously?" Sasha's voice came through. It didn't take a fortune teller to see the irritation on her face. Even Aali, who was on the table behind her, could feel it. "Women aren't sucking dick-obsessed idiots!" Behind the pink haired, Spider smirked and replied with too much confidence. "Um, all the ones I've met are" Aaliyah bit back an inappropriate and mean comment and rolled her eyes.