𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄

The five friends turned to the voice that had just been heard in a microphone, Harper McLean. Aali couldn't help but put her eyes on Dusty and he looked at her in return, his eyebrows frowned and his hands on his hips. "I just wanted to, um, take a minute to apologize for... What did you call it? Ah, 'wanting it too much'? Yeah" Darren laughed while the blonde near them gasped. "What?" That, she didn't know. "I'm really sorry that I enjoyed myself in a consensual threesome that you initiated" This time, the blonde sat down again and rolled her eyes. "We're still hooked on that, huh" The light-skinned tapped her leg, telling her to let them listen to the rest. "And I'm sorry he made me cum so hard I saw another dimension. Let me ask you something. Did you ghost me because that's the first real orgasm you've ever seen?" This question was the last straw, taking her jacket in hand, the O'Brien girl got up, ready to leave the gym. "I'll see if Malakai's okay" While Aali was leaving the gymnasium, and thus passing through the field, Ant turned to her, curious, and Dusty too, despite the platinum blonde talking to him. "How insensitive of me. You're totally right, being turned off by your girlfriend enjoying sex. I mean, what was I thinking. It's not about me. I'm just a human pizza pocket, designed specifically for you to fill with all the 'frustration cum' you've got because of that one girl you can't have" With his jaw tight, the curly refrained from turning his head towards the door that Aaliyah had taken, fearing that she'd heard and understood what Harper was trying to say.

"Hey, are you okay?" This question sounded like a scratched disc lately, Aali couldn't help thinking before sitting near Malakai. "I've never heard that question as much as those last few days," he replied, which made the blonde slowly nod her head. "Yeah, I get it... but you know, we can talk if you want to," she paused before resuming with a smile. "And we've never actually hung out together" These words drew a smile on the boy's face. "Hey, is that a smile?" She had this thing, this thing that made anyone comfortable. She hadn't sat next to him to ask him what'd happened between him, Dusty and Harper, she hadn't given him a moral lesson, thinking she knew everything and understood everything, she had simply changed his mind. And it made him feel damn good. After several seconds of silence thinking about this, Malakai turned to the blonde and said to her in a soft voice. "Thank you" These simple words made Aaliyah blush slightly, she did not expect it. "It's fine, anything for a friend,"

"A friend," Malakai asked, a smile on the corner of his lips. "Yeah, a friend. And you know what? All of my friends have a special treat at my place! Wanna come?" The boy's eyebrows furrowed in a second and his thoughts got tangled. "Wait, are you talking about...?" Now confused, Aali also replied in an uncertain tone. "I'm not talking about sex..." The two teenagers laughed nervously, looked at each other and then started laughing again. "Yeah, right, I'm sorry" Still laughing, the O'Brien girl replied. "It's... It's okay. Let's watch a movie and not think about school"

at her place
Stretching her feet with discolored socks and intertwined with those of the boy next to her, Aali held out her hand before putting several chips in her mouth, which Malakai had just put in her hand. "I love Rapunzel. Seriously, she's just a young girl who wants to live her adolescence to the fullest, you know? She looks so illchay" The brunette turned his head of the screen in front of them and smiled at Aali's words. "And then, I know she wants that dick, I mean, I want Flynn Ryder too," she continued before Malakai swallowed the pickle in his mouth. "No, sorry, I was into the aunt, you know. She's hot" Gasping, the blonde tapped the boy's shoulder. "Oh fuck me dead!" The two teenagers laughed together before turning their heads towards each other, their eyes anchored in each other. Slowly, a silence seemed to take place, in addition to a strange tension. Tension that Aali interrupted by pointing her finger at the jar on Malakai's lap. "Want more pickles?" He laughed nervously and looked elsewhere before nodding his head, suddenly feeling hotter. "Yeah, yeah, go pickles," he said, making Aali chuckle before she got up from the couch to join the kitchen. Malakai scratched the back of his neck and then nodded his head again before getting up in turn and entering the room where the blonde was. "Now, I've got to choose the movie, ey" The girl turned as she closed the fridge and smiled at the brunette. "What would you do that for? I've got amazing tastes, you can't lie," she said, placing the pickles on the worktop. "I've got to disagree" Aali pretended to be offended, putting her hand on her heart and opening her mouth wide. "Let's watch antique roadshow," Malakai continued. "Deal. Here ya pickles" Again, the two teenagers looked into each other's eyes intensely. Suddenly, the friendly atmosphere seemed to evaporate to give way to something else. Their faces were slowly approaching, and while Aaliyah's lips brushed against Malakai's, she gulped, not so sure. "Um, wait, wouldn't it be, um, unfair for Amerie. I mean," The boy interrupted her, his eyes squinting on the blonde's pink lips, and hypnotized by her vanilla smell. "Um, we're back to just friends" Slowly nodding his head, Aali replied in a whisper. "Oh, um, oh, okay.... Yeah" Her words lost meaning when Malakai's hand began to caress her hair, near her neck. "If you don't want to, I" He was interrupted by the blonde's lips crashing on his own in a torrid kiss.