What was my life before this?

Art credit: Me! (What techno looks like In here, he's got the ghostbur skin color lol)

(The points in 2019 are all dream sequences)

CW:

June 1st 2019! + ???'s pov

"You can open your eyes now!" A voice exclaimed, slowly I opened my eyes to see a table with a small cake in front of me. "Thanks Dream but you didn't have to do all of this." I chuckle as we walk over to the table with the cake, "It's your birthday of course I was going to give you a small party! Because I know my best friend well." He said smugly i don't understand why he takes birthdays so serious. "Alright then, thanks for the cake though." I said cutting out a piece of cake, "I got it from Nikki, the town's baker she still can't her bakery open though." Dream said as he cut his own piece.

"Money's been rough, that's why I'm sticking to streaming." I said stuffing my face with the cake, "Good call aha!" Dream laughed as we ate and joked. "Techno!" "Did you hear something?" I ask Dream, "Nope maybe it's what you call your chat?"he offered as a answer which defiantly wasn't true I don't actually have voices! "No I don't think it is. I heard a kid say my YouTube name?" "Techno!" There it is again, I looked around seeing if I could spot any kids but I couldn't "Wait where is there fog? It's June!" I yelled standing up feeling  suffocated by the dense air and fog surrounding me. "Alex?" I heard the voice say as another covered it yelling my channel name. "TECHNO—"

July 23rd 2022 + Techno's pov

"BLADE!" The blond child yelled at me as I woke up in a cold sweat, was that all a dream? Dream from the door, he called me Alex. Was that my name? "Helloooo?" Tommy called in front of my face, "What do you want child?" I spat at him "I'm not a child! I'm 10! Anyway, I was going to have friends over will you show them your ghost powers?" I sighed of course this kid wants me to impress his little friends. "Sure kid, let me know when they get here!" I exclaimed before disappearing before his eyes, he looked upset I didn't actually go away just went invisible to him. I do wonder what I look like though, I can't see my own reflection is it because I'm a ghost? In that dream I could see my hands. There were bandaged and I had a hoodie on aswell! A white one with hearts on the arm sleeves, it's similar for some reason. Floating on over to a window I sit down and try to drift off to sleep maybe I can see that dream again. 

December 15th 2019 + Techno's pov

"Alex! Alex!" A voice called seeing a unconscious body on the ground, what's going on? Is that Dream? Whose that in the snow? "God your fucking freezing!" Dream exclaimed as he touched his neck for a pulse. "Woah- get him in the car!" Another man in a car exclaimed "But the blizzard Sapnap!" Dream yelled at the one in the car, "Your both idiots! We need to take him to a hospital!" Someone who exited the car yelled picking up the unconscious body "Hello? Who are you?" I asked trying to tap the shoulder of the person who left the car. "Dream! Go clear off a seat!" The man yelled as the one in the car opened up the car door from inside, why didn't this person acknowledge me. Why am I hearing them echoing in my head? "Hello?" I asked in Dream's face as the probably dead man was placed in the car's backseat. 

"Sapnap hurry!" Dream yelled hopping into the backseat with this unconscious guy, "D-Dream?" The man stuttered as he leaned against Dream "Alex! It's going to be okay!" Dream exclaimed as the car speeded off. Wait Alex?! That's the dude I was just seeing through in my last dream- he's- what's going on!? "I feel l-like I'm in a hay stack." Alex stammered holding up his hand, "Fros—" "Yes yes you have frostbite and we're getting to the hospital as fast as possible just please save your breath Alex!" Dream exclaimed hugging Alex. "Dream?" "Yes Alex?..." Dream responded as tears went down his face, "Y-your a nerd..." Alex stammered hugging back onto Dream tightly before going limp. "ALEX!" Dream screeched, why am I being dragged along with this car. To see all of this. I hate it. I hate winter and I hate the cold, why do I have to watch a man die!? Closing my eyes tightly and curling up into a ball I hoped it would all be over. 

July 23rd 2022 + it's techno still 

"Techno?" I opened my eyes and saw the child looking at me, "You were shaking and crying while sleeping..." Tommy said pointing to my face. I take a deep breathe, "Sorry. I'm okay" I replied swinging my legs off the windowsill. Tommy sat down on the window sill next to me, "I think I'm remembering my life before or I'm just getting random dreams about this Alex guy!" I exclaimed holding my hands out in front of me. I wish I could see my own body, "That must suck..." Tommy whimpered I looked at him, what did he mean? "Not being able to remember your friends and family. W-who you are." He started to tear up as his voice broke. "It's alright Tommy." I reassured him, "I can't feel sad if I can't remember anyone to miss." Tommy nodded "So you don't remember anything?" He asked. Well I did remember some things, "Some things I remember like a friend of mine we would play Minecraft together, I forgot his name though." Tommy looked up at me "Dream said he would stream with the person who lived here before us! Techno what if your Alex!" Tommy exclaimed jumping off the window sill excitedly. That would make sense on why the name Alex sounded so familiar to me, "But why would I call myself Technoblade then?" I asked he paused and looked like a sad puppy with his head down.

Tommy ran towards his bed and grabbed his iPad rapidly searching up something, "The hell?" I whispered and floated over to him "Aha!" He exclaimed and showed the iPad towards me. A video was on the screen, "Technoblade vs Dream- so I did know Dream!" I exclaimed what does this mean for me now? And what was my life before this?

Word count: 1095