9

after all of my classes, i didn't look forward to the fact that i had to go back to my dorm. i knew xavier was still there, and he's most probably waiting for me.

i walked up to my dorm, and opened the door. xavier was on my bed.
i walked over to my wardrobe and picked out some black jeans with a black and red striped jumper, i pulled on my black boots and left my hair as it is.

xavier saw me dressed and all of a sudden he was curious as to where i was going.

"to the weathervane if you must know" i said sighing, i couldn't be asked with his shit today

"what, to see that creep, tyler?"

"well, at-least that creep, isn't an ass"

"i did one thing wrong. one. and your punishing me even after i said sorry"

"yes you did one thing wrong. but then you tried to lay down the law and tell me where i'm allowed to go"

"well it's different, because you stayed at a boys house overnight"

"and?"

"and?, we had kissed! you don't sleep at a boys house after kissing someone else!"

"it was a kiss. we aren't together or anything"

"what if we were?"

"what?"

"what if we were together?"

"i hope your not hinting at anything xavier"

"i'm not. i'm just saying. we would be good together"

i didn't know what to say back to him, i was shocked.

i grabbed my bag and head over to the door, before i could reach it, xavier's hand was on my shoulder,

"can we be something y/n? something more than what we are now"

he looked deep into my eyes,

he makes me weak.

"i'd love to xavier, but after i've forgiven you"

"when will you forgive me y/n?"

"when you earn it." i looked at him once more before i opened the door and walked out.

i walked to jericho again, it was a nice day for a long walk, though i was scared to be alone, ever since me and wednesday had got to nevermore, there had been multiple kills, i thought it was wednesday at first but i went to see her and she was trying to figure out who, or what was doing this all. 

i finally made it to the weathervane, i walked up to tyler whilst his back was turned and tapped on his shoulder,

"hey ty" i said as he turned around

"hey y/n, you want the usual?"

"yes please ty" i smiled as i walked over to a small booth,

tyler brought over my drink as i was reading my book ,

"thank you tyler" i smiled as i looked away from my book

"no problem y/n" he smiled back as he went over to the till  again.

i started reading my book again, before it was taken out of my hands,

"put it back" i said not looking at the person who took it,

the book slid back into my hands and i started reading again, before i heard a small cough infront of me, i put the book down and i was face to face with xavier.

"what do you want" i asked

"i just wanted to spend some time with you"

"well i'm spending time with myself, you have plenty of time with me, you literally sleep in my bed"

"can i just sit next to you while you read? i promise i won't talk"

"okay"

he smiled and walked around to my side of the booth before he sat down, i pulled out my book again and leaned against him and i started reading, he rested his head on top of mine as we both sat there in silence.

xavier's pov:

she's so perfect

i laid my head on top of hers, whilst we sat there in comfortable silence, she was happily reading her book as i happily sat beside her, just glad she was next to me

tyler's pov:

i heard the door bell ring and i watched as xavier walked in, he walked past the till and went straight to y/n's booth.

another customer came in so i quickly made their order, by time i looked back over at them they were cuddled up,

i'm going to kill him

okay short one because i'm tireddd. as promised there is a new part out every day if your UK times then i'd say around 10pm is when there might be a new part out but i don't usually have a set time for it. love you all