Vacation II

ISLA SORNA: 87 miles southeast of Nublar
••••••••••••

The mountains of Isla Sorna were covered in thick clouds. The waves rolled onto the beaches as they have done for millenia. A yacht was anchored offshore some distance away. A British family decided to go on a cruise in Central America in their private yacht.

They found an uninhabited island that felt like the perfect getaway. Several sailors set up a table and umbrella and prepared food for the family, made up of Paul, Deirdre, and Cathy Bowman. A sailor named Bernard poured champagne into a glass.

Deirdre: Fabulous! Thank you, Geoffery.

Geoffrey: You're welcome.

Deirdre: We'll also take a bottle of red, as well. Thank you.

Bernard: Certainly.

Geoffrey handed the glass of champagne to Paul who was busy reading a newspaper.

Paul: Thank you, Bernard.

Bernard: Your welcome.

Geoffrey offered Cathy a platter of a few small sandwiches prepared for her.

Cathy: Thank you.

She takes one as she started walking down the beach.

Deirdre: Beautiful day. Sweetie, where are you going?

Cathy: Eating my sandwich.

Deirdre: You'll ruin your appetite, darling. We are having prawn, your favorite.

Cathy: I don't like prawns!

Deirdre: Now, darling, don't wander off.

Paul: For God's sake, leave her alone, Deirdre.

Deirdre: Sweetheart, we'll play with your ball.

She follows after daughter.

Cathy: Mother, don't be so annoying.

She continued walking down the beach. Deirdre walked back to her husband.

Deirdre: Darling, what about snakes?

Paul: There aren't any snakes on the beach.Just let her enjoy herself for once.

Paul was a wealthy banker in York. Unlike most fathers, Paul knew when he was being too constricting with his daughter. In fact, he was very close to her. Deidre, on the other hand, was constantly checking on Cathy, and also starting small arguments over little things.

Unlike other wealthy children, Cathy was naturally generous and kind to everyone, even to the poor families. Paul loved that she was going against the "normalities" of wealthy society. When he scheduled it, Paul thought the vacation would allow the family some time to be away from home, and allow each of them their own leisure.

Deirdre went to a small table where a small bottle of white wine had not been opened yet.

Deirdre: Edward!