Seriously, He CANNOT Do The Fandango

Aether Pov
----------------

I follow Venti to where I first woke up where we meet up with the one named Scaramouche, Kazuha, and Heizou.

It's only when I see his face do I recognize him as the boy from the Barstucks who told me the truth about Xiao.

I think his name was Kuni or something? Maybe he has two names, I don't know.

However, I decided to keep this revelation to myself.

I'm only a guest in this world, after all.

After a few words of greetings, Venti calls everyone for a meeting.

"Thank you for your attention everyone, and thank you to Scaramouche, for agreeing to help us." Venti says.

"Fuck you." Scaramouche/Kuni says quickly.

"Damn straight." Heizou mutters. Kazuha gives him a quick nudge.

"Anyways. As probably all of you know by now, the Fatui are trying to do bad things using our friend Xiao. The long term effects from any success of theirs means literally every human being in this world and the next gets blasted off the face of the earth, and us immortal people get put under an even worse lock and key." Venti explains.

"So then we go kick their collective asses, right?" Heizou asks.

"I'm down with that." Scaramouche/Kuni says with a smirk.

"If we dive headfirst into something with as great an importance as this, we'll surely get our own asses collectively kicked. We need to make a plan, rather than act on impulse." Kazuha says.

I've decided I quite like Kazuha.

Then, I have a breakthrough.

"I have an idea." I say with all confidence.

"Okay then. Let's hear it." Heizou says.

I nod.

"So in my world, Xiao is this really famous, popular person. So what if we...."

-------------
Xiao Pov
-------------

"Honestly. How long until we're there? I have a person to find. Right now, I'm not really seeing any of your claims about intercepting me before I could fully enter that portal being worthwhile legit." I growl at the ginger next to me in his car.

Childe smiles back at me.

"Come on, comrade. Don't get all angy, we're almost there." He says. "See look, here we are."

We pull up to a suspicious looking large run down house. Outside on the lawn are at least ten children ranging from ages of 5-12.

I stare at the sight in disbelief.

"This is a joke, right? What is this place, a fucking homeless shelter?" I ask, not trying to mask the disgust in my voice.

"Nope! This is Arlecchino's orphanage. Those children you see there? The older ones are sent out on missions for the Fatui." Childe says enthusiastically.

He opens the door and steps out, motioning for me to do the same.

I relent and step out into the cold early morning air.

As soon as Childe walks over to the lawn, at least five children run up to him, excitement sparkling in their large eyes.

"Aniki! I finally found out how to get the frisbee down from the tree!"

"Big brother Ajax! Did you see my drawing? It won first place in the art contest at my school!"

Many other voices rise up, asking question after question all aimed towards the ginger.